Thursday, October 02, 2008

4:02PM

4.02PM..

Alone in my room.

Listening to inspirational songs, asking me to go higher. And higher some more.

4:03PM..

Singer sounds like on the verge of tears.

.
.
.

Song ends.

*

I just got back from a short de-stress trip.

I told a friend last night I was going to meet her this morning at 11.30AM before I went to bed at 10:30PM. I was pretty sure I wouldn't be late (as usual) considering that I should have had enough sleep and be freshly awake at that time.

But I wasn't. I received a phone call at 12PM plus a couple of missed calls and I almost froze. I quickly returned the call and apologized frantically.

I made it at 12:40PM.

I felt so bad.

I slept for 13 and a half hours. And even then I didn't even wake up naturally. The phone calls woke me up. I remember vividly waking up before the sun even rose and I wasn't quite sure what time that was but I remember feeling still pretty tired at that time and I was quite sure it was just the natural body clock I've been setting kicking in considering the little amount of hours I've been sleeping for the past many days.

Fatigued. And my exhaustion continues..

Really, I am tired both physically and mentally and it shows. I cannot really consciously feel it, but I know it's there. I should also note that I am very thankful for the random trip which happened because not only did it allow me to take a break from the things which are weighing heavily down on me but it was also because of that very trip that I actually finished one of my assignments before I left. Richmond correctly said that my assignment would probably still not be completed by now if I hadn't actually gone for the trip.

I'm strange like that. I need things like that to trigger and knock my senses out because discipline is not something I possess unfortunately. I certainly hope I have it though.

Oh. Now "Always" by Bon Jovi is playing.

Goodbye.



-alexeO-

No comments: