Wednesday, October 22, 2008

To JL, SJ, and..




Happy Birthday Joseph and Sze.


High school check.
Uni check.
Primary school.. check also la!

To Yoke Keat who was in the same class as me for three years in a row in primary school(very rare considering how many classes there were in my primary school) and who also does not read this blog but included to just to have all categories checked, happy birthday.

(funnily ironic how he got the longest messsage of all)

Hope you guys have a good year ahead being in the 'twenties' till your next birthday(s). And thanks for warming the seat for me. I'll be right there.

Happy birthday again.



-alexeO-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I better get a birthday post too ya!!!! =P

Alex Yeo said...

haha you can be sure of that.. I think.. :p

(OMG pressure grr)