Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Uni Ball and Its Afterparty

Signs you are getting old, or rusty:-

  • When you come back from a club feeling partially deaf.

  • When you come back from a club feeling dizzy after having the lights go dim dark bright dim dark bright repeat sequencex300 on you.

  • When you come back from a club feeling like you've just hiked a mountain, after having to groove to the music for only the first couple of songs, then having your legs feeling heavy and almost dying on you and your mind wandering to somewhere irrelevant and far away, like your bed.

    Hello. Currently, my ears feel so blocked, my legs feel so sore and my head feels so spinny it isn't funny. Not at all.

    Off-topic: What's the worst thing about opening your bag and having a black bug(presumably the world's greatest fiend, the cockroach), jumping out and crawling to somewhere between your stacks and stacks of university books.

    The fact that it is still somewhere in my freaking room of course. ARGHHHHHH!! HOW TO SLEEP IN PEACE KNOWING THAT A COCKROACH IS ROAMING AROUND MY ROOM AHHHH.

    AND DON'T JUDGE ME!

    I know people must be thinking why Alex always got cockroach encounters stories to tell one.

    It's not because I'm dirty ok! I dunno why also. If can I also don't want please. Sigh.

    I don't think I'm even half as dirty as the dirtiest person around lor. In fact I can be quite obsessive compulsive when it comes to cleanliness. To a certain extent.

    But anyway, stupid cockroach in my room. Nooooo.

    Back to the original topic: Euphoria by MOS was.. quite decent. (sorry joe! it was part of my uni ball!)

    I actually liked the dizzy-fying lighting effects. Made us feel like the whole lot of us were doing a robot dance. And it's also good for shy people like myself! It won't make your dancing that obvious and even so, you will actually look like you know what you're doing LOL.

    One thing about Euphoria is their music. Personally, not a huge fan of electro-techno-trance thingy. Sorry I dunno the difference and to be honest I don't really care.

    And even their RnB room had only like what, 50% of RnB. IF that was the RnB room la.

    So if there is a reason why I didn't really thoroughly put myself to dance throughout the night, that could be it. Lawl.

    And why so crowded one? Merdeka Eve? How come people before complained about the lack of people when today was certainly quite the opposite? O_o

    And oh yea I didn't even need to sip any alcoholic drink to start dancing! That's progress for you. I only had a few sips of beer during the night and even then, was AFTER the dancing. Wooo~

    I actually thought the ball was pretty good. I mean, I am not exactly mr.critical when it comes to judging events I attend but the food was above average(for me), the performances weren't second grade(for me again), and I was QUITE entertained throughout the night. So I don't see how much more I can ask for.

    I'll post some photos when I get them. I'll try to at least. If I remember. Or feel like it the next time. Hahaha.

    Ok ok. My blogging mood disappearing already. So bai bai.



    -alexeO-
  • No comments: