Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hello

Hello everyone. It's a gloomy evening here in Malaysia just like any other typical gloomy evenings we have over here.

I am doing great, like always, well somewhat anyway, and no I have not slit my wrists or sunk into depression.

The recent posts in my blog might suggest otherwise but I think one important thing people who are actually concerned ought to know is that I like to sometimes see my blog as some sort of alter, inner, subconscious ego of myself which is often exaggerated, extreme and crazy. And it is important to express that ego in one way or another in order for me to remain sane and stay the person I am today.

That's my way of self-control and living in this world I guess. So people shouldn't read too much into posts like that! Hohoho.

But I do appreciate very much the concern and advices shown. Tankiu! I feel very cared for! Wahaha.

Putting that aside.. once and for all,

I am now in the much dreaded period of my semester in university. There is just so much to write and so much to do and so much to think about that it is unavoidable that I can survive the period without heavier eyebags or thumping headaches. Boo. =(

I had a resolution this semester to not hand up assignments overdue anymore unlike last sem and it is a resolution I am still determined to fulfill because handing up assignments late sucks to the core and the many marks I could have gained are lost as a result.

I also had a resolution to try and complete assignments early and doing all that while maintaining a healthy bodyclock but wtf. I guess I have to be realistic and take one thing/resolution at a time. Stfu, at least I'm trying.

On a sidenote, glad I got that part which was bothering me settled even though it was not done in the best possible way I would have hoped for but at least it is pushed under the carpet at least for now.

Time to start working. I might have the mood to brighten up the dark blog literally with photos soon! No promises though.



-alexeO-

No comments: