Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Reporting In

Elo.

I just got back to my brother's crib so all's good atm.

Kena penetrated by the sun during my Greece holiday like giler babi so now skin damn lousily tanned and abit sunburnt all over.

I can and am going to generalise that Greece is the land of the casual Mediterranean-looking angmoh whose people are as law abiding as Malaysia's surprisingly enough because I always thought the people from angmoh lands are usually very law abiding and punctual and all but Greece is actually pretty different.

Casual because the people are very selekeh there and the guys mostly have unkept facial hair and also both the guys and the girls dress as though they are about to go for a swim anytime.

And not to mention freaking hot too. But the islands are beautiful nonetheless. Photos up soon.

And I also want to generalise that UK is the epitome of angmoh-ness. You can never get more angmoh than UK. Even the Americans are not as angmoh because their forefathers were mostly Brits anyway, I think.. so they aren't that..pure. So anyway, the accent here is damn 'kau' and basically they are just very.. angmoh la. Dunno how to explain yawnz zzz. Maybe cause they speak the original English here and they eat English breakfast for breakfast zzz or they are whiter than normal zzz.

Oh and before I forget.. the people in Greece aren't exactly very friendly. I didn't feel welcomed at all from the time I reached the country. Before you say anything, it's not just me la shaddup. They aren't known for being that hospitable anyway. And add to the fact that... I'm yellow. Ok maybe I shudn't judge like that but hey, that's the way the world goes.

The people in the UK are much more friendlier even though you certainly cannot apply that to every single person here. I kena sounded by a lady when I wanted to buy mineral water in a shop in London kesian betul T_____T How I know the line is one split to two one.. Where I'm from, we don't even have a line T____T But to be honest it's just me being sensitive and overly self-conscious as usual.

This post damn Malaysian. Purposely one.

I just checked my uni timetable. Yay got all my first allocated choices. Shud be thankful. But exam results out soon sigh.

Anyone back home miss me yet? Haha. Fishing for self-esteem booster. Let me be!!!11

Why isn't anyone updating the blogs back home. When I was back there update so often eventhough got no significance! I wanna know what's happening!! Fuiyo. Sounding as if I was away for few centuries long liddat. But really I miss the comfort of home. :/

It's damn late now sigh. 10am Malaysian time. I'm damn tired. I don't wanna sleep cause I don't feel like it. And I know I'm gonna regret if I do need to wake up early tmr.. not sure if I need to yet though. But even with that knowledge, I am still not sleeping. Problematic child.

Oh btw. Emirates Stadium was a blast. I loved every inch and metre and centimetre and millimetre of it. Cause I'm biased like that. Photos up soon #2.

I think I'll head to bed now.

C ya.



-alexeO-

No comments: