Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Past Relived

Today I did the unthinkable and cut my hair.

"Wtf?" You might be thinking.

"Wtf," I say.

It's the shortest ever since I left school.

The verdict? Still need some getting used to I reckon. Even for myself.

Just do me a favor and don't comment or say anything about my hair until... 4 weeks later. By that time if you have not already gotten used to it, my hair would probably grow back to its normal ordinary comforting self again anyway.

So before you laugh, snigger, or scoff when you see me the next time, have a careful consideration and think of my self-esteem thanks.

Else, don't blame me when I start bursting into tears and bawl right in front of you. Even in public. Nola, I won't do that. But I might just sulk in a corner or worst yet, immediately walk or run away from whatever place I would be at and seek refuge in some solitary confinement wherever that might be.

I'm sure you don't want to see that happening.

Then again, maybe you would. Whatever it is, just.. don't.. say.. anything.

I am overly self-conscious, I know. I also know I am very weak mentally, so enough of that already.

Truth is, I don't think anyone would care about my hair as much as I think they would. So that's being self-absorbed on my part. And secondly, I don't even hate my new hair. So who am I kidding.

There you go, a waste of your time reading a redundant, pointless post.

Welcome to alexycy.blogspot.com.




-alexeO-

No comments: