Saturday, July 19, 2008

Amazing

Almost one full week after my return from my trip, I still have not slept satisfactorily. By that, I mean no more than.. 8 hours.

Shit man. While everyone is all geared up and freshened for the new semester, I had a miserable first week feeling like crap.

And I also have been substituting my previously mentioned 2-weeks absence with late night outings every night from the day my semester started.

As a result, I have thumping headaches every now and then.

Why liddat.

dot dot dot.

so lazy to post photos or type any longer. dunno y. maybe after i get my required rest i'll bore everyone with those things again.

why so serious. let's put a smile on that face. the dark knight was pretty cool. was i the only one who felt some parts were draggish. okla it was good but why everyone rate and review it until so 'kua cheong'. weird, i must have missed something in the film. :/

dot dot.

post ends.

dot.



-alexeO-

No comments: