Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What I have been up to

Day 25 of my holiday and nothing I wanted to initially resolve got resolved. Hurrah. Somehow that statement lacks the surprise element but what the heck right? Only Alex can 'unsurprise' people like that and that's cool cause it's uniquely him.

So a few highlights of my unproductive 25 days.. cause you are damn interested right I know. Bwahaha.


1. The Bersih Rally



Super elaborated 2 part series I made a few posts before so I won't touch on that any further.

Very pissed off after observing the attempts of the mainstream media and the govt to play down the event but what can I do. I did what I could. Hope there would be more awareness among people today.

Oh yeaa.. I was checking my university email when I stumbled upon this mail by my lecturer cum social activist(okla not really but still) with the subject heading "Look who's in the picture". So I opened the mail and realised that the mail had nothing but a link to a random chinese blog.

I clicked the link and after scrolling down in attempts to search for a picture which would catch my attention,

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

my drenched figure displayed in its full glory (not that I was naked but you get the point).

Summore so obvious the focus of the photo was on me. I took comfort in thinking that maybe this guy whom I cannot remember taking my picture thought I was some random adorable primary school kid which was so semangat thus the decision to take my photo and display it. But noooo. JL had to burst my bubble and say ".... Alex, you don't look young in that picture."

Nah. Here's the link. http://erhc79.blogspot.com/ nov10 post.
*bangga* actually dunno if i shud be bangga or not hmmm.


2. I dyed my hair.

Yes, rejoice for if you had clicked that link, spotted that picture of me and noticed my hair, you would be happy to hear that I've cut it quite a bit and dyed it too. Bwahaha. I call it the holiday hairdo.

I allowed the hairdresser to select the colour as I am one who cannot make decisions (and I'm colourblind afterall) and so she did, very willingly. The results turned out a little more 'gold' than I wanted it to be but what the heck, it looks better now than when I first saw it.

I dunno if the colour is fading or if I am getting used to it but I'm liking what I have now. Apparently, it suits me. *giggles*

Pics of my hair hours after the hair cut:



front



back


Looks very fancy but if you think you would see that exact style if you see me tomorrow, forget it. I simply cannot imitate how that hairdresser styled it and it has gotten slightly longer than that, so yeah. I'm such a lousy groomer.

Shit I shouldn't be blogging about my hair.

Damn bimboooooo!!!!11

Himbo is the word but I shouldn't use it cause I'm not supposed to know such terms. *manly pose*


3. Korat SEA Games with FAMEMAS



So I got shortlisted for this application thing and was asked to attend the interview somewhere in the heart of KL.

FAMEMAS for those of you who are ignorant enough(not blaming you, I was too), is an organisation/supporters association for the Malaysian contigent in sports. They travel the world following the Malaysian squad in various events to give their support. The people wearing the same t-shirts you see on TV with the Malaysian flags? Big possibility they are the people of FAMEMAS. *trumpet sound*

They, or Samsung rather, were sponsoring 50 members to support the Malaysian contigent for the upcoming December SEA Games in Korat, Thailand.

So I applied, got shortlisted; went for the interview, and made it! Hurrah x2

Best thing is the fact that I would be going with 2 of my uni mates too. Awesome.

So it may not be a pleasure trip stayin in 5 star hotels and all but I'm going for the experience lar okay. Can practice my photography skills too. Awesome x2.

And last but not least of course to support the country I love!:)

Don't give me the weird stare.

Awesome x3.


4. Handphone Dilemma

I want to get a new Nokia handphone.

It would either be...


so sexay *drools*

Nokia N81.


or...


stainless steel, carl zeiss lens camera

Nokia 6500 Slide


I have been doing my research reading and WATCHING reviews. Yes watching. A new use of Youtube I found out only recently. Want to buy a phone? Type in the model of your phone in Youtube and watch professional reviews after reviews on the model you are interested in. Very good.

But after all that, I still cannot make up my mind. Hmmmm.

N81's design is definitely more lasting, as the 6500 slide looks as though it would be less impressive in the months to come. However, the 6500 slide has very good reviews whilst the N81 has mixed ones.

:|


5. Messed up bodyclock.

My bodyclock is screwed, again. Sleeping when the first birds chirp at the sight of the early sunrise, and waking up when housewives begin searching the refrigerator thinking of what to prepare for dinner.

SUCKS.

SO UNHEALTHY I DONT WANT IT BUT I DUNNO HOW. :(

SLEEPING EARLY FEELS AS THOUGH I"M WASTING MY DAY!!!!111

yes, weird cause I wake up so late and that should make me feel like I'm wasting my day instead but nooooo. For some reason, sleeping early, or earlier rather, makes me feel as though I could be doing so much more.

I really need to get a job. At least that way I'll force myself to wake up at proper times.

Resorting to self torture. T___T

That should be all I think. Thus far.

What to look forward to:
  • Malaysia vs Australia Hockey Match with FAMEMAS members (cheer practice)
  • Live N Loud KL Concert! (shud be attending the Whitney Houston, Elliott Yamin one)
  • Korat 'trip'!
  • Christmas
  • 2008


    2007 ending!!

    omgz.




    -alexeO-
  • No comments: