Saturday, November 10, 2007

In brief



Oh my gawd.

Where do I even start????!

I'll definitely update further when I get the pictures from TK. This is just a, wth-immediate-feedback kinda thing. Just got back from the rally.

For now,
do know that I am safe and alive. If you actually bothered to read several international news agencies like Al-Jazeera and AOL and all, you would know that the police resorted to violence towards their citizens at a peaceful rally.

I,

had to run in rain,

had the chemicals from the water cannons irritating my nose and eyes even when I was just standing at a reasonable distance.

tear gas almost hit me. close call. Ran like a bitch. Haha.

had to run with a cut on the back of my foot thanks to my shoe. almost unbearable.

exhausted.


super exhausted.

but worth it.

I became very angry when the police started firing at the citizens to end the peaceful rally. Resort to violence. For what? For your own citizens who you should be protecting who were only demanding for a fair and free democracy in the form of a fair election?

Like that also cannot give? Must fire at citizens all? Must put on your rugged army-like uniform and carry shield and gas masks? Must resort to such violent tactics?

WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM SERIOUSLY. I WAS SO ANGRY THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE MISTREATMENT.

Don't they get what is the rally about? Why were there roadblocks all the way from Shah Alam?? To police stationed in train stations. To trucks and cars and bikes of policemen patrolling KL like some @#$%^. GAH.

embarrassing. so embarrassing. so-called democratic nation. with a corrupted, everything, right from the elections.


heck it.

BERSIH Rally for Electoral Reform Part 1 update coming up next.

On how ridiculous it was seeing road blocks at all roads leading to KL even from Shah Alam itself, to the truckloads of policemen in the LRT station.

Gah.

Awesome experience.

I feel Malaysian all over..


edit:"Hardest hit by police action were the crowd near the Masjid Jamek LRT station who were fired at with torrents of chemical-laced water from a FRU water cannon."

No wonder lah. -_- so 'lucky' to have chosen that stop of all places -____- TK!





-alexeO-

No comments: