Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tag, you're it!

I am a choosy blogger who chooses which tags I would like to do and not to do. And this is one, obviously, which I choose to do.

*tagged by both KW and JL*

***

the Rules

- go to wikipedia and type in your birthday (month and day)
- write down 3 events, 2 births, 1 holiday and tag 5 friends


3 Events

  • 1582 - In Stratford-upon-Avon, William Shakespeare and Anne Hathaway pay a £40 bond for their marriage licence.

  • 1814 - The Times in London was for the first time printed by automatic, steam powered presses build by the German inventors Friedrich Koenig and Andreas Friedrich Bauer, signaling the begin of making newspapers available to a mass audience

  • 1893 - Women vote in a national election for the first time: the New Zealand general election.



    2 Births

  • 1908 - Claude Lévi-Strauss, French anthropologist

  • 1967 - Anna Nicole Smith, American television personality


    *cleanest picture i could find off the net*

    1 Holiday

  • # Bahá'í Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bahá


    5 Tags

  • Zhi Ven
  • SJ
  • Karina
  • Liang
  • Natasha (do you still read my blog)

    *

    Claude is a guy I come to know from his freaking typical social French theories I learn in Media Studies. And I never knew about the late Anna Nicole Smith sharing the same birthday with me. That's cool.

    And the holiday is a freaking awesome event I can't even pronounce. Copy and paste it into Wikipedia for more information. Something religious about all religions fundamental purpose is the same.

    ***

    And with that,

    I close this tag.



    -alexeO-
  • No comments: