Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy Birthday.

The same yesterday 4 years ago, a 14 going on 15 kiddo decided to set up a blog for purposes that very same kid cannot remember today.

Thus yesterday, in the sense of roughly 5 minutes ago, was this blog's 4th year old birthday. *screams in delight*

Happy Birthday, Blog o' mine.

*wipes tear*


for the 'emo' feel

The 19th of October, 2003 is my blog's birthday.

4 years. That is a considerably freaking old age for a blog.

Relatively, that is as old as a human toddler who can speak and walk by him or herself already. Most toddlers-lah at least. I think.. not sure. I'm sorry I don't know anything about growing children. I'm the youngest in my family after all.

Anyways, when I set out to make this blog that many years ago, I decided I want to keep it known and open to friends only. And unfortunately at that time, blogging was still pretty much at an infant stage(okay abit exaggerated) and there was no password or 'private blog' function for sure!

I'm glad after that many years, things still remained that way. To my friends who started reading this blog from Day One. I thank you. You must be the few people who knows me better than I know myself. *bows*

And I'm also really glad that I actually took an effort in creating this blog. Because thanks to that, I have many memories carefully jotted down in the span of all those years. All which I can happily read back in the future. Something which I already did briefly yesterday night, as I spent most of my time reading back my archives from 2003-2005.


again for that 'emo' feel.

I don't know about you but I certainly like reading the life struggles of someone that many years ago and comparing it with the life struggles of that same someone today. Better if without his or her knowledge. Yes, I know I'm extremely busybody and voyeuristic.

I've basically started covering and recording my life all the way from the post PMR days in 2003 till my overdone annoying rants on my university assignments today.

It's amazing! You can kinda watch me grow up and all just by the archives of this blog.

These are some of the more significant recorded events of my life in case there are someone out there who may care.

-Here's to the activities my school organised for the students after the PMR examinations and my very first post.

-Here's to the tribute post on the final day of school and the analysis of my SPM papers right from Day One till its final day.

-Here's to my response of me scoring full marks for my colorblind Undang test which I was not meant to, featuring also a frustrated post on how I wasn't given credit for designing a flyer for a Haunted House my class in College organised for a charity event.

It's actually pretty scary too knowing that my life is pretty 'exposed' all these years. :|

But what the heck. -_-

.
.
.

So, with all that being said, happy birthday once again.

*pops champagne*

to the sucky annoying rants all those years and today.

*raises glass*

and to the many great years to come.


photo courtesy of stevensgarnier.co.uk (damn potong stim i know but i don't wanna get sued)


*cheers*




-alexeO-

No comments: