Monday, October 15, 2007

Pyramid 2





AND





+





AND





=




Pyramid 2!

or a.k.a an extension of Sunway Pyramid which popularity was sadly dying.

It's almost like a battle between the shopping malls over here in the Klang Valley. First 1 Utama had their extension, then, it suddenly created the trend for other shopping malls to extend themselves too! Now Mid Valley has their own new neat section, which I haven't visited, and Sunway Pyramid now has Pyramid 2. And I heard there's a new mall in KL by the name of Pavilion or some sort.

If there is indeed a "battle" proceeding, in the short term, it can only benefit one party. My shopaholic friends and non-friends alike. *thinks* I can already name a few.

But that's not the point. The point is, Pyramid 2, which I visited few hours ago and to my dismay, not all the shops are occupied yet. Which probably and HOPEFULLY, explains the 'not-so-syok-ness' of walking around unlike other malls. But what do i know anyway? I'm not that much of a mall fan. :/ But I get a better .. vibe? walking in other malls lah. That's just my lousy worthless opinion.

So most of the shops at the lower levels were occupied, and the shops at higher levels had the COMING SOON huge posters stuck outside of their 'under-construction' shops. After walking for a little while, it slowly became annoyingly familiar and dull. :<






Hm.


You know what?

.
.

I really have nothing else to say.

Everything else in the mall felt .. ordinary.

Maybe an exception given to the 2 different colors of the dome thingy lah, as displayed earlier in this post.

But other than that, everything was pretty much the same.

I actually decided and went and take photos because before I left for the mall, JLYap, the 'ronery'(lonely) NZ boy asked me to. And I also thought it would be a good practice for my photographing skills which I lack quite a bit. Hehehe.

And after browsing through the photos which I took just now, I suddenly had an inspiration to make a blog post out of it since,

1. I did not have anything else to blog about
2. My blog lack photos
3. I've always wanted to try a critique-like blog post on a place or an event cause I enjoy reading them in other blogs but it clearly shows here that I can't write them as much as I like to read them. :(

*

*cough*

So,
lala.


Even though walking around wasn't the most pleasant in the world, at least some parts of the mall were cool.


Another part of the mall


New-age directory board = a computerised one. pretty cool but if you ask me, i personally prefer the classic non-digital directory board. but that's just me.


Pyramid 2. Everyone should check it out. MOST of the shops are occupied.. really. Maybe only 15% or so are not.. so.. yeah!

:)



*side-note: final week of the semester this week. yay.*




-alexeO-

No comments: