Saturday, June 10, 2006

World Cup 2006

I've just watched the opening match - Germany vs Costa Rica.

The match ended 4-2 btw and the commentator said it was a very high scoring match for an opening match. How would I know anyway. My craze for football came 3-4 years ago.

Anywayz,
It was pretty exciting because I was betting on Costa Rica with the handicap but I lost half cause Germany scored a wonder goal at the 87th minute. WTF?!

Games are always nicer to watch if you bet on a team. =)

I'm totally heated up for this world cup. Yeah.

Weeeeeeeeeee.

I got myself ready by purchasing a World Cup 2006 Guidebook which had posters charts and all in it. Pretty worth it.

I tend to support the underdogs for competitions so I'm all out for Ivory Coast and Australia! Gogo Toure. Gogo Viduka.
I also support England because I watch the EPL(:/).
I don't have a specific team I don't like but being asian, it's weird that I do not really enjoy South Korea much. Or Japan for that matter. I hope Iran goes far though.


It sux cause I know several courses which are having their holidays right now. WTF. Mine just ended. ARGH. WTF LERRRRRRRRRZZZZzz.

But try la.. to watch some important matches. Hmm.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My guidebook and the charts and all.
Heh, bring it on WC2006!


-alexeO-

No comments: