Thursday, June 22, 2006

It's bothering me

The statement, 'what goes around, comes around.'

Is it even,
true?

I know those with a strong religious mind will believe in that strongly. But being a not so religious person, I beg to differ.

If I put glue on my friend's chair, will I get gum on my shoes sometime not long after?

Those instances when something bad actually happened when you did something bad, are all I believe, coincidences.

One of the reasons would be,
I can see many successful ppl who aren't that nice of a person if you get to know him or her. I also see many nice, kind, (whatever positive adjective u can find) people living miserably and not as happily as the others.

I believe having this 'karma' belief is mostly what a mastermind has invented ages ago. When something bad happens, everyone looks for something to blame. And when the fingers are pointed, it normally ends unhappily. Having no one to blame but themselves actually not only prevents any misunderstandings but also makes everyone try their very best to NOT do anything evil (insert evil smiley here) as they do not want anything to happen unto them.
So at the end of the day, everyone becomes nice.


O.o


like so wtf rite?
philosopher alex.

But I have to agree it may be true to some extent too.
Newton's theory of action = reaction is a weird argument though I feel.
What meant for force has become such an overused theory and simply put in any possible scenarios. :/

I'm a damn nice person la.
I don't think just because I jokingly punch a friend on the shoulder makes me hit by a huge boulder at a random construction site the next day.

I also don't think just because I happily joined in a crowd insulting a person leaves me having no one to talk to the following week or something.

Because if it's true, then who is responsible for these 'counter attacks'?
God?
Nature?
Myself?

Some may argue that none of the above makes sense but that we should do unto others what you want others to do unto you because,
Eg :- you tell X something bad about Y. Y heard about it. Ur reputation gets tarnished. Everyone found out you talked bad about Y. No one likes you now.

something like that.
I cannot explain.

But to explain it in terms of religion or karma just seem so mind boggling for me.

Haih.
I'm such a confused kid.

Also,
technology is evil.
Communication through technology should never be invented.
Simply because the other party does not know the tone of voice you are giving out when you deliver a message.
As simple as that.

Wat meant as a compliment can look as an insult.
Wat meant as sarcasm can be seen as a death threat.

o.O

Sad la the world today.
Don't so sensitive pls!
Everyone!

another thing,
I want to clear something up.
Just because,
I said something bad about you, showed my temper, or become angry at you for some reason,
all I want you to know is.
It doesn't last. Not at all.
As much as I want it to, it doesn't happen unfortunately. :(

However, it does not mean you should be taking advantage of it.
Tx.

So if you see me talking to you the next day after an argument or something,
just know that I'm sincere!
Not angry anymore. Or just can't be.
-.-

My life's so messed up I'm actually shocked there are people jealous of me [you know who u are, ;)]

Hehe. And thats not a perasan statement okay?

Lala.

And yea,
some driving questions I would like the answers to:

1)You are reversing straight without any turn then you want to turn left, meaning the back of your car will move towards the right. When you turn, do the left side of ur car 'makan' any more space than what it originally 'makan-ed'? Like move to the left more abit. Does it?

2)Do you think the left side mirror is not as easy to see as the other 2 mirrors?

3)Agree with estimation of cars distance from the mirrors is not something you get immediately when you first started driving?

4)Parking for the first few weeks/months is not as easy as you thought it was?

5)That it sucks to be involved in an accident?


Tx for the answers.
I'll be glad to hear em anywhere. MSN preferably. :)

-n-



-alexeO-

No comments: