Sunday, June 04, 2006

My Hair and I

Ladies and gentlemen,
this,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

is my hair. (frontview)

and this, ladies and gentlemen,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

are my eyes.

I have not had a haircut for a long long time and thus my hair has grown very very long; to the extent of it become sort of an annoyance.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

THAT boy right there(yes it's a boy), is me.
As you can cleary see, the long hair in front, clearly 'interacts' with my eyes.

It hurts.

My eyes gets sooo bloody itchy and dry. Thx to my hair.
I realised I can't have long hair. It disturbs my vision and hurts my eyes.
Other ppl especially those from other countries can without a problem. Because their eyes are set deeper in. Unlike mine. :(

I will be going for a haircut soon. I think the haircut will happen the day the next time I wake up. I want a new fresher look actually. Bye style #46 of mine(random).

---

On another note,
I am using a new computer. It's much better compared to my old one anyway. Not new as in new new but just new in a sense that it's newer and it's a replacement for my old one. I'm actually using my dad's one last time(which is better than mine). It's great and all but unfortunately, it's not all perfect. There's something wrong. My computer keeps restarting itself during games. I checked and it says something wrong with the installation of a new hardware/software and they asked me to check. But HOW IN THE WORLD AM I GOING TO CHECK when EVERYTHING I installed is new?! Sigh. I guess I gotta call some technicians.

No games till then. :(
Sigh. Why can't I have anything perfect? Why must there be a flaw somewhere everytime.

Why.

-alexeO-

No comments: