Sunday, June 11, 2006

Holidays ended

My longest break of the year has reached its end.

My supposed plan of watching the 4 movies I listed has failed miserably as expected.
In the end, I only managed to watch 2 out of 4.. and it was for 2 days straight on Friday and Saturday.

I watched Over The Hedge on Friday with the guys before departing to Subang for some cafe session.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The movie was quite funny at parts. Quite good I would say but doesn't deserve any more praises than that. It was soooo much better than Chicken Little but that's not saying much. There were parts I laughed my head off but the movie didn't really leave a lasting impression on me. Funny ler, but just that. Entertaining to watch.
I'm not picky.

I watched X-Men 3 : The Last Stand just now.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Superrrrrrrrrrr gaya!
The fighting scenes were extremely 'kan cheong'.
Got some parts I just had to whisper into my friend's ear, "Damn gaya!"
Omg serious la damn gaya.
I don't care what the X-Men fanatics are saying but this movie is great! I know this movie didn't really please some ppl but it certainly pleased me!

Bwahahaha.

So now,
I still need to watch Poseidon and Da Vinci Code.
But I'm removing Poseidon from the list because it is not really a MUST watch for me now.
I've also added another to my list eventhough my college is about to start on Monday.
Zzz.

Cars! Of course.
I heard my frens said it was damn nice.
Must must watch!!

---

Eh after the X-Men, I attended some sort of a gathering at a very very expensive japanese buffet, Shogun in 1U.
Not really worth it la. I did not have much appetite anyway. Aih. Summore got a little bit of stomachache.
Terrible night for buffet.
I was trying so hard to make it worth it that I took so much Salmon the 2nd round.

Really couldn't eat in the end. :/
Had a great time meeting ppl I didn't meet for a few months now.
MY biggest regret was only not talking as much to the other ppl from the other table.
Must communicate more wat!
I hope I didnt come across as arrogant or something.

Nooo.

College starting on Monday, like I said.
I'm okay with it. Already trying to withstand the boulders of pressure that are gonna mount on me.

Stay strong Alex. 5-6 months of college to go!

-alexeO-

No comments: