Saturday, April 01, 2006

Meet Alexei

Image hosting by Photobucket
arf!

Had Alexei made for RM1 yest from the Charity Drive Carnival thingy. So cheap. And damn fun buying a poodle made out of a balloon. Might as well la. Since it's for charity anyway. Wahahaha.
Found out that my class didn't make the highest profit. Thought about it a while and didn't really care after that. Charity is the ultimate priority. Not the hamper.
I just gained another 100 points. Haha.

Also attended the Taylors Next Top Model event. And a little bit of the Zest Party after that. Pretty cool la the Top Model competition. Nice seeing good looking Taylors students modeling around on the runway. And the male and female I voted for won in the end too. Damn I rock.

Party abit the sien. Simply because I think most ppl there know each other. So they had a good time dancing with each other. But I only know my limited Seri Cahaya frens.. so it was alrite. Not the party animal kind anyway.

Felt super tired and sleepy yesterday.
Glad I had a looong sleep.
Woke up not too long ago.
Tee-hee.


-alexeO-

No comments: