Saturday, April 15, 2006

It's Saturday

Remember Alexei?

Image hosting by Photobucket
I'm a happy big poodle.

It was just minutes ago when I saw Alexei again by the stack of cables and wires some metres away from my computer.

Image hosting by Photobucket
=(

Sigh.
:(
Everything comes to an end eventually doesn't it?

Huey Shyan surprised visit us last Saturday on the Scholastic Award Ceremony day thingy. I didn't go so I got the message kinda late. I heard the guys went to 1U after that and after their movie, Huey Shyan appeared from nowhere and startled everyone. Shocked and all. I heard they had a very emotional hug too. Hahaha. However sadly, I was still sleeping on my bed and putting down Kelvin's calls so I didn't get to witness the event.

However, I got my own fair share of shock when the guys decided to come over my house with Huey Shyan.
I was happily on my computer when my maid suddenly told me there were ppl looking for alex outside the house. I was like wtf? Zzz.

So I reluctantly went off from my computer to the maingate outside my house.
Wtf. Really there.
The guys were demanding me to let them in and all. What could I do. I opened the gate and asked what they were doing here.
They didn't reply or anything.. Just either changed topic or laughed it off.
Then out of nowhere, Chrisanne popped out.

"Eh? You here too?"
She just smiled at me.

Few seconds or so later, another girl walked in the gate.
It was dark so I took a little while to figured out who that was.
But that little while wasn't long.

OMG?
What's she doing here!

.
.
.

The guys were obviously silent with big grins on their faces when they noticed me trying to figure out who that was.
I saw her. Then I looked back at the guys?

???? Huh? What's this. Lol!

Walau.
Damn funny moment la. Surprising.
Eventhough Teck Eng expected me to be more surprised caused he was. :/

Then they spent some time at my place disturbing ppl on my MSN list and we had a little chat among ourselves.
Also managed to snap some pictures too.

Image hosting by Photobucket
First try too far.

Image hosting by Photobucket
The Group Picture.


Those are the 2 group pictures we took.
There are some other candid shots too but lazy to post them up.

:)


-alexeO-

No comments: