Sunday, April 03, 2005

First term examination and Malaysian Idol

Yeapz. So far completed my BM, english, history and moral studies papers. BM and English was okay, history was easier than expected and i've never done so badly for moral before. Hahaha. The moral paper was easy but it's my fault as i didn't bother memorizing the 'nilais' and its definations. Oh well. This upcoming week is gonna prove to be the hardest one of all with all 3 science subjects , add maths and zzz.
Wish me luck. Can't wait to be here typing again without any exams to worry about!

Bio's tomorrow. WISH ME LUCK!!!!

Btw, the auditions for Malaysian Idol 2 is gonna start and the tv and radio stations are already beginning their hilarious advertisements. I couldn't join last year as I was only 15 when the audition took place but this year, i'm eligible to try. Hahaha! I damn curious and really wanted to go but i dunno yet now. Mixed feelings. Will see when they come to KL! Btw, here's a pic i took when i went to a MI show last time! IT's the top 6, RnB week.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yea, gtg now. See ya all very soon i hope with a smile on my face!(HOPEFULLY)



Bubabu!
-alexeO-

No comments: