Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Welcome to my Life!

Gosh.. Simple Plan concert was amazing. Eventhough it was as packed as the Incubus concert, suprisingly i didn't find it difficult to breathe at all! It's definitely not the growth in height but somehow.. it was probably because i was rocking all night long! It was amaaazzziing! Almost indesribable. The people there were great. All knew the lyrics and that makes it so so much more fun! And the best thing was, Simple Plan promised to come back! Hahaha! I know some may argue almost every band in the world that visits will say that. But, they better! It's a promise man. I'll start counting the days from now. :P

Arrived at 3:45 pm, gates opened at 7:00pm. Wanted to get a good position but ended up having the same position as people arriving at 5pm or later. Haha. The position i had wasn't that bad though. I was still one of the front rows and gosh.. it was a fantastic place. I really got quite a good view and I enjoyed myself to ...argh. Hahaha. Fun night. Really really fun night. Like many of you know, I really really like Simple Plan! Fav band. Their songs are all great and there is no one song i dislike. I was so glad i had their new album and they played me against the world!!!! Hahaha.

And oh yea, Atif managed to grab an autographed poster too when DJ Utt threw it few minutes before Simple Plan actually came out.

Hehe. I lost all the strength I had for Shut up, I lost my voice at Welcome to my Life, I lost my senses at Me against the World. It was seriously good.

Their encore performances, esp Perfect was woot! Hahaha. Pierre came with a classical guitar and strummed. The reason it was so good is because everyone actually sang. All knew that song. Hahaha. Then the band joined in and it was a fantastic end.

I do sound like i'm exaggerating a few things but i'm actually not! Hahahaha!
Fun fun fun!

:) Like you can see from my typing style above, i'm extremely tired now. The concert was just a few hours ago and i still can see myself jumping up and down. Hahaha.
Can't stop laughing. Huhu! Thx Shyan for the opportunity. It was FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!


I WANT SIMPLE PLAN!!!
-alexeO-


p/s: Oh did i tell u guys i'm colourblind too? Just checked. And it's confirmed. :)

No comments: