Saturday, March 26, 2005

Photos and photoshop-ed photos

I recently just updated the photos for the MSSD basketball zone level to my class blog where my school eventually emerged as runnerups. Haha. Here are some of the pics which i added caption onto them.
You can find many many more of these original pics in my Class Blog.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Haha. I find this rather interesting because i actually didn't plan to edit the pics so soon but zhi ven was asking me to do it for my Class Blog. So i was in the mood and started with my work! I can understand how nooby all these pics are but my knowledge of photoshop is really very limited. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I like this pic cause it's just damn gaya. I don't remember if this shot went in but i'm quite confident it did. If only i took this 1 second later where he was already jumping a little bit higher. Oh well..this isn't too bad.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A quote by Ghandi. The original one is actually something like ,'The measure of success is not by the result, but by the effort put in'. Something like that. I find it incredibly meaningful though. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Haha. Sorry if the caption is a little erm..=/. :P I really thought like about 30 secs for it. And hey, it isn't too bad also!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This caption was originated by Zhi Ven. He actually edited one pic and then somehow asked me to delete it from my Class Blog and asked me to do a new one. I think this is not too bad either.


And there it is. I took so many pics on that day i can actually find more where i can practice my photoshop skills on. I shall post the edited pics here as soon as i do them. Hehe. Exams next week so i don't think i'll have the time. :)



Till then,
-alexeO-

No comments: