Tuesday, March 22, 2005

School and SP

Weee. So my computer is back again.. this time i have a totally new monitor! Some Samsung Syncmaster thing , some model. New wireless modem. Old one got fried. Bla bla. Nothing to talk about really, dont want to think bout it anymore.

Today. Let's see.

Yea, the one thing special happened today was .. the form 4s and form 5s had to go up to the hall at about 1pm and listen to some kinda talk by a former Cahayian student. Alina Ee was invited to give her speech and told stories about her journey to success etc. Was kinda interesting as we had another look insight the former Cahayian of the Year and the Cahayian top scorer. Oh well, i have to admit her talk did affect me a little in some kind of motivational way but dunno ler. Mixed feelings all inside me as usual. :/

Survived the worst day of the week today and gonna have the supposedly best day of the week tomorrow. I'm judging in terms of the subjects for that day. =)
Also had tuition just now and my poor mind currently had surpassed its limit.

Yea, Simple Plan's concert next week on the 29th. What a great time. Sandwiched in between my exams, this concert really know how to pick the time. Sigh. I already know i'm gonna regret like hell but i have no choice really. Nothing to say, try not to remind me about it anymore in the near future. :(

Ah what else. Feeling damn tired now mentally. Physically i'm still alright but duno ler. Gonna have tuition tomorrow again and Thursday. Exams are next week so wish me the best of luck.

I guess that's all for the moment.
Thx for reading this dull dull post.




Cheers.
-alexeO-

No comments: