Sunday, April 24, 2005

I need to update.

Today's my school's Open Day. Parents of students are supposed to collect their Report Cards and 'discuss' with the teachers bout their respective childs.. discuss their marks and all that. Zzz. My parents would be back in 20 mins time and they will pick me up and go to school together. Sigh. I'm bound to get scolded. I already can sense it. Afterall, who fails their additional mathematics paper 4 times out of 4 exams? Even with tuition? Zzz. So if you don't see me on MSN anymore, u know why..

And yea, today's not only the report card collection day but visitors would come and 'hopefully' apply for the school. There's gonna be lots of performances and if i'm not mistaken, the performances have already started 7mins ago. My main point of going there was for the performances. Summore i've already promised Kelvin to meet him there at 11. Hahaha. I don't think i'll make it though.

Ah, American Idol. Once again a disappointing result. I've given up complaining already.

My frens and I were just discussing about 'life' the other day and lolz. So many stuff that we don't usually talk about came out. I realised i'm like the only one having the 'problematic' life whereas my frens just have 'confused' lives or 'lonely' lives or even some who just want to seek perfection. I dunno man. It's like, i'm born with all these type of weird diseases, some G6PD deficiency, colourblindness and all that. And i can't even get a smooth sailing life to balance it all out. Bah. But i'm not complaining yet though.

Yea, i guess it's time for me to face my nightmare. If i'm not mistaken, my marks were better than last year's finals... I hope i can bring that up as my defensive point. Hohoho.



Heh,
-alexeO-

No comments: