Sunday, April 17, 2005

I need a beer

The FA Cup Semis has just ended and the finals will be played by Man U and Arsenal. A long awaited classic? Nah, i rather have arsenal fight Newcastle to be honest.. Now the media is gonna have alot to 'say' coming to this match. Van Persie rocked btw. Great great player. In holland i heard ppl say he's better then robben.. I guess it's finally showing now. :)

Yea yea, what else. Congrats to teck eng too for receiving the student of the year award. I envy his hardworking character and being able to be playful at the same time too. That psycho. I really like that guy in a straight way. Hahaha. Funny guy.

Tomorrow's gonna be a start to another boring boring week. The only thing i'm looking forward to is the holiday on Thurs? Lol. Freaking gay usual school weekday routine. Argh. I can't believe i'm actually dreading school. I really really used to like it. :( Oh well, back to waking up early early in the morning etc. The pressure n stuff. Sigh. Life really do suck at this stage. :/

Oh well, just gotta face it i guess. Time to go~


I need a beer,
-alexeO-

No comments: