Monday, March 29, 2004

How will you feel when....

Got this sudden urge of posting this message as soon as it 'happened' to me.... =/ Felt very... uncomfortable when it happened to me... felt.... left out... felt like being kicked 3 times at my solar plexus..... Felt, like trust is a word without anymore meaning...Hmm..... If it's a matter of maturity and accepting things the matured way... i have to admit i'm not ready for that yet. Cause, I honestly, was not very pleased after this 2 phone conversation... :-


-Was doing my physics revision online at some site, then saw something i not sure need to memorise so i called my fren-

Me : Hello, *Fren's Name*

Fren: Hey, yeah? anything?

Me : Hey, don't put on speakerphone... other ppl can hear me..

Fren: Oh ok, ...wait, yeah?

Me : Yeah... u know this formula.......*some crap long formula*.................... do u need to memorize it?

Fren: Yeah, u have to... the teacher said whatever he thought will be coming out...

Me : Oh ok..hold on...got phone..
*Back from phone call*

Fren : Hurry man, i don't have much time...

Me :*Jokingly* you think i wanna take ur time meh?

Fren : Yeah~ Ok anything else?

Me : *confirm on the formula again*

Fren : *Slightly frustrated* yeah~ Yeah! I myself don't know the formulas yet...............so anyway, how did u know that there was ppl around me just now?

Me : Hm? Just a guess ler......Okla....thanks..bye...

So after that, i decided to call fren number 2.... just in case he know better...


Me : Helo, yeah, do u need to memorize this?

Fren : Yeah....

Me : * Asks some other question*

Ok..i'm cutting this short... so suddenly, my first fren said something... like some loud Yes? or something...

Me: Huh? ... *I thought they did some call divert thingie*...

Suddenly, another fren spoke too...quite rudely summore...like scolding me for disturbing........ I was like, " WTF?".... and i realised... they are having a study group together..
without me knowing a single thing about it...and they are like what? the frens i always go out with?


Hm..........................................................................
I duno ler.... at least now i know how it feels to not be told anything... and i dun think i'll ever do that to anyone anymore...coz i know it's not nice! =)

But oh well, maybe i duno the other story....Haha.... anyway, did some online Studying yesterday and today...yesterday did biology and now physics....and quite glad i took the science papers in English..cause it's basically all in the net... seriously some notes are really useful.... just hope i get to convert them to great results! Haha...ok..wish me luck..ending here..gotta study~ =)

Bye.


No comments: