Saturday, March 27, 2004

27th March 2004, Saturday

One of the most significant date in my calendar. =/ That date is not only sandwiched between many important and eventful events, but also having many useful happenings too...!Hm.... what the heck am i talking about? To make things easier..
I'll explain one by one the numbers and words on the date(which is today anyway for u noobs that dont know):-

27th : Got to watch, know who got voted off and almost cried after the tribute video in American Idol Results Show which i was really excited to watch after the concert on Friday! Indirectly, that added my love to 8tv!~ , this date also made me know the confirmation of Malaysian Idol which I am really looking forward to!! Will tell more about that later... Thus that has made me loving 8tv even more! Did not attend tuition cause got slight transport problem~ =D(anyway, i really was not looking forward to because I was really tired =/ ) , this date also 'merupakan' a date which i was really really wanting over the week that was rumoured to have at least one day of holiday but did not and was really frustrated ! So finally free from school! Yay~ Also a date which I am supposed to STUDY.. Exams are on the 29th...!

March(reaching April) : 3rd Month of the year... and it's ending. So basically it's almost the 4th Month of the Year... Realised how fast time passes. It's almost April! During the December holidays, was thinking what will happen, how much I will change in my studies and all throughout the year. If i thought about what will happen to me on April then, I will think about rapid improvement, maturity, and well-respected. Honestly, did not really changed alot from December. =/.... Installation Day is coming~, and with a blink of an eye, end of school?! .... And damn, time passes really fast! I can't really accept the fact yet!

2004 : Wow, who would thought I will be here in 2004. After many rumours on the end of the world, asteroid striking, Y2K, Judgement Day, ridiculous events, Alex Yeo CY is here!! In 1999, when i was about 11 years old... thought about what will it be like when I am in 2001,2002,2003,2004,2005. What i saw was a taller boy, looking good, sounding sexy , having lots of friends around, being matured, doing 'cool' stuff, studying hard. Wow, did not reach my expectations but at least all happened at least a little bit =) . 2004.... Really, a year which i imagined cool future stuff... maybe not flying cars yet...but i thought of every school/house having a voice or facial detection machine or something like that~ And surprisingly, was not as disappointed as I thought when that did not happen. Cause maybe I grew along with the years and did not notice any huge change. But maybe if I come from the past, I'll see rapid developments. But I dont know~ So i can't say anything about that =)

Saturday : Eep! Back to reality. Saturday.... Monday's Exam. This a supposedly Study Day and so far i did not live up to the name yet. Got EPL soccer matches today. And tomorrow, the game of the week! A little excited about that, but i think i should not be as the 'supposed-to-have' emotion is feeling worried. So erm, will try my best to study.. and hopefully pass all the papers with my fingers crossed. Stupid stuff, only one year of difference in level of education but it's like so different. It's like playing a game starting with the difficulty 'easy' then suddenly shot up to difficulty 'you deserve to rule the world' ~ Dang the education system, and dang the high expectations. Dang everything.

Erm, back to topic. Yeah, I'm a big fan of Reality Shows! It's basically a name it, I like it kinda thing. My least favourite is maybe those obvious scripted shows , eg:- for love or money, joe millionaire, etc.

And whatever the critics say about Survivor , I love it. One of my favourite show around. Seriously, damn nice and the concept of twisting everything everytime is cool. Hail Mark Burnett! And oh yeah, Fear factor is cool too, Amazing Race is good stuff...

Not forgetting American Idol, one of the best shows! Did not expect to like it this much in the beginning...as it's only singing and all. But i finally got to understand the whole show and... love it! Watching every episode now....started from Star World ... and after I got my 8tv(favourite channel so far), I realised the episodes in 8tv is faster, so i shifted to 8tv. Watched all episodes i missed from 8tv in Star World so i basically watched almost every episode now~ Cool stuff. I already have a few favourites and like I said, elimination is a sad process =( ....was damn sad just now at the Results Show, Argh! I have no problems with Simon. =) Cool guy, cool criticism. And, it's amazing what Idol Shows like American Idol, Pop Idol, Australian Idol produce! Guy Sebastian , Gareth Gates, Will Young, Kelly Clarkson, Clay Aiken, Ruben Studdard... All really popular people now. Their songs are big hits. Even having bigger hits than the current celebrities right now worldwide. I don't see why not anyway... some of the current 'stars' suck and the idols are really talented.I like everyone of them. =)

Talking about American Idol, Malaysia Idol is coming too! Yay? or.....Gay?
I'm just curious on the judges and the contestants. I really hope they have someone like Simon who tell it as it is because without him, it's boring. Everyone will receive polite nice compliments and that's no fun at all. Then they will have to balance it out with a female pretty judge like ....Paula! =) I don't think we have a problem there as we have many talented female here in M'sia and pretty faces! =) Then Randy is basically a random spot. It will be better if we have people that are really qualifed professional judges so that we stand a chance in World Idol! I just hope the contestants are really really talented. I don't mind Vince(from Akademi Fantasia and Astro Talent Quest) win again. If not, better. I hope there's No fake 'wanna-bes' and boring voices.... or it will be a huge disappointment and embarrasment! Really excited about it, and Akademi Fantasia Season 2 is coming too... Hmm....

And I'm currently addicted to the flash games available at one site. The games are all addictive and fun to play! So basically i'll just waste my time there. And yes, that's a real distraction!... >_<.... Hm...

I actually wanted to talk about other stuff that happened recently . But the date today is too important and eventful I have to type it out! =)
Will talk about the other stuff next time that i'm sure it'll put a few more confused faces ....=/


And oh yeah, many thanks to Allen for helping me realise a few stuff and...checking out my blog often! =) Many thx to bro, sis who also helped me with my 'confusion' =) Thanks to everyone who gave their feedbacks and reading this right now! And I'm sincere! =/

Wish me luck everyone... for my exams...! Nervous.. Argh! I'm not ready at all man.... Just hope I pass everything. =/
And woah! I just accidentally off the switch for my monitor! Panicked! coz i thought i off my computer by accident without saving this !!! OMG! ....

Ok, will stop here.... ..................................still recovering from my shock...................................
ok..
Till next post,

Chiow!

No comments: