Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Incubus, 16th of March 2004, Kuala Lumpur

Woah~
The concert..was somewhat..amazing. Nothing went wrong i think...except for a few people who almost fainted and puked due to the lack of air to breathe! But other than that, it was great, as expected. And oh yeah, the other few things that bothered me was the ''I-dont-care-who-you-are-but-i-am-gonna-jump-like-mad-till-i-step-on-your-shoe'' attitude, and the freaking smokers that smoked non stop throughout the concert that just ruined the healthy me and made me smell like them, the people who just squeezed through everyone just to get a good place to stand...and of course... my height~ =(

Dang, life is certainly unfair for those who are just basically genetically shorter ~ Yes it is. And almost or just basically everyone reading this right now is taller than me...so you don't know.. Well, i'm telling ya right now.... just try to bend your knees down till you reach my height... makes the world a bigger place, doesn't it? Argh! and that's the thing that bothers me... and even the fact that i stood somewhere at the front of the many many people in the concert, i still faced that problem! One tall guy is enough to block my view! Grr..... they should impose a rule where shorter people like Alex Yeo should stand in front because everyone wants to enjoy the concert~ Oh well, that's basically impossible, so I just think i should be lucky cause I was one of the dudes in front and my vision can squeeze through a few heads to see the band playing. =) If i was somewhere in the center or at the back, i won't be posting this right now. Probably either screaming in frustration or dozing off somewhere cause the medical team pulled me out during the concert to give me the attention i need~ Well, that didn't happen. So i'm happy and rocking!

Btw, to make things look neater and easier, this was my schedule:-
11:30am-5.00pm : Arrived at Praveen's house...! Waited for Allen, watched TV, went online..... So after a little while, Allen arrived with his usual self.... First thing he said when he saw me, " Alex. You look fat/fatter" ...........I was like....."Really? Damn." But in my heart.... I wanted to reach inside his organs and pull everything out and tie it all around his face and kick him till i leave a shoe mark on him.... but i didn't, =) So everything went fine.....! 'Walked' to SS15~ the Cafe area....had lunch. Ate Tomyam Fried Rice+Egg on top which is damn nice like usual..... Oh damn, hungry...argh...so anyway, after lunch, went to Cafe, surfed, chatted, played........and went back to Praveen's house. Called taxi to take us to Amcorp Mall...... went there to meet praveen's father, father fetched us to Bukit Kiara, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla........ and arrived at 5! Concert supposed to start at 8/9 by the way..

So 5 pm.... We went to the ticket counter and i wasn't surprised by the crowd turn out at that time..... already damn many people in front....so we just basically followed the line and stood somewhere in the Front-Center line..... I looked at my watch... 5.30... OMG! and i heard the gate opens at 7....... I seriously did not think that i can tahan for like.... an hour and a half standing there doing nothing...slowly sandwiched... argh.... well I did ..... =) We just distracted ourselves from being tired by standing in weird leg positions, talking, eating Ice-Cream..... (Nestle Drumstick sux btw,) and doing other stuff till they finally open the gates...OMG! That part was seriously damn fun..... I was like laughing all the way with my frens coz everyone was like pushing, pushing...can't even stand straight..there was one part where i have to hold a tree just to make sure i stayed balance.......bwahahaha......so after a while of pushing and ass to ass touching (yucks) we finally got through , gave the ticket and ran to the front of the indoor thingie and stood there.... We were there like..i dunno how long..i lost track of time talking and waiting impatiently while allen got prav and himself a beer .... I drank water btw.... I don't drink~ I'll lose my hot personality if i do that ... =) So anyway, the people really started to grow.....really...a lot... from the time u were enjoying the air to breathe and complaining about the heat..... you will complain about the air and the heat 30 minutes later... argh...~ So the lights dimmed, people cheered, they tested the spotlight, people cheered....they arranged the props, people cheered.... lolz... abit lame but i understand their excitement....!

So after a while, a band came out ..... Pop Shuvit(spelling)~ and Wow..I realised they are really good...! I never really understood asian rock bands before but pop shuvit really proved me wrong... they really were very good and i enjoyed every bit of their gig...cool stuff..... people started to warm-up and go crazy and jumped and all..which was really fun... =) After Pop Shuvit.... OAG came......I was like....WTF...but when they start..... I only recognized them.....recognized their songs rather....=)..popular stuff..... so everyone got crazy again, jumped again and got excited....~

Then after their performance, everyone waited for another half an hour again....Zzz.... but this time everyone was not that impatient cause they know the main performance will be out next.....after a little while...Incubus walked in...and woah...started with Megalomaniac....and wow........ It was crazy.... Fun like hell, Great like dunnowhat..... everyone sang along, rocked, jump......damn cool.... nice stuff..fantasic stuff..... then a few songs passed, and that was when things started to get a little irritating.....! One smoker beside me was like blowing the smoke out everywhere..and I even got to touch the heat of the ciggaratte! Ouchh.....and taller people was squeezing through everyone and blocking almost everything of my view...! And Suddenly, I was seperated from Allen and prav...it was damn lame....lol..... I got back to them anyway, when i finally couldnt stand the heat and CO2 so I just squeezed through some people and reached them~ Got a slightly better view....there's this small gap where my vision can actually squeeze through... and see the singer...nice stuff ...people all around know the lyrics and that made the atmosphere even better~ Ah.... cool stuff.... and there's this guy.....and freaking hell..... his hair is...... quite long.....and omg........ full of freaking sweat....and during the songs.... He was like shaking his head all around... and yes...I WAS BESIDE HIM! AHHHHHHH!!!! I felt so disgusted and sticky that i have to move a little bit more to the right.... and then came other guy in front of me... jumping like nobody's business , stepping on my shoe and toes during the process....damn it. Be considerate man....

So other than that, everything was great.. they never sang Drive though... sang lots from their new album =/ ......... I got to enjoy myself quite well that night..... a stress releaser.... =) But i can see Allen enjoyed it more~ He jumped much higher and shaked much more..... Lolz.... it was a funny and enjoyable night and trust me, I'll go again if there's anymore rock concerts coming to Malaysia~ I'll go to any concert anyway... I love music~...=) So if u got the time and no company, ask me out! bwahaha......! (and i mean it -_-)

And now erm, my blog is getting really messy and stupid....my language is all mixed up right now.......my head's still shaking in the concert.....dang.....getting really sleepy now....zzz.... and I think I wrote enough! Any question post it at my comment section or chatterbox...I'll Try to answer you , considering if I know the answer or not.... :) So getting really tired of typing right now.... Zzz..... Have......to........end....this.......post.......

btw:- Shaved a little just now...and i left a little moustache there coz i felt.... 'keberatan' ARGH! and i look damn ugly now!
Dang those people who said my moustache is ugly and ask me to shave....oh well, it will grow back soon =/ I HOPE!

So,

PEACE OUT!
AND ROCK ON!
BWAHAHA~

-Adios-

No comments: