Thursday, March 18, 2004

Criticisms, Zzz

They are just .....great. Great things to improve someone or something... yes, some may show it in some different way but they all just concludes with , " it sucks,so pls do something about it. " =/ ............ Argh! people and their way of telling things... It's weird come to think of it.... to have different people saying things in different ways but end up with a same meaning... All just either trying to make the receiver feel good or to some extent..even bad... Why the heck for? If it looks ugly, say it looks ugly. I don't understand the necessity for someone to go all the trouble just to say long things with reasons and facts and proof and all... -.-" ...... coz at the end of the day, whoever that got criticised will thank them for it. And it so happens that in the world today, if someone criticised nicely, ppl will rarely take it to heart and follow.... but if someone tells them honestly and straight to their face... it works. Always. =) So basically, whoever that tries to criticise in the nicest way possible is not trying to help you at all....but a real friend who wants you to look good and proper will be damn honest even if he/she have to hurt you.... =) So don't go be angry with whoever that did that to you! (but make sure he/she is not trying to hurt u purposely just for the fun of it -.-'')So just, Trust me, I'm experienced. =)

So anyway, now -
Current Mood :- Confused . ?_?
Current Activity :- Pringles , thinking of things to type , surfing , thinking of things to type , wondering on ways to improve blog , phone just came so i'm on the phone now too. Zzz..

Btw,I received many 'interesting' remarks on the colour of my original blog.....-.-'' !......erm, wait a while....can't concentrate now..phone.... ok back....yeah, now about the 'remarks'....... Yep, I changed the colour all right...if u noticed~ duh. N this color is a random pick... so erm, feel free to comment about it!And I also wanted to add some more features to this page...i tried the colour picker and it didn't turn out so i dumped it... the small games i thought it was too ...'logical' and boring.......and other things were just too..... "mafan"....so i turned out not having anything new here except for the background colour! And if some of you noticed, there's this small banner-like picture at the bottom right..below the quote of the moment...hm... i still can't get that to work even with a proper URL and all...so if anyone know the problem, please please help...=)... So anyway, before starting to type, i thought about alot of things but i forgot it all when i started. Argh! I got terrible memory for my age anyway, an info for those who don't know~....for those who know, cheers to you coz you know me! Bwahaha, ....Zzz, And oh yeah, about my current mood now..... I'm really really confused...

Confused. In the sense that, I don't know what I'm doing now.. I don't know if i'm right, or wrong. I don't know what people think of me. I don't know what I am pictured like. I don't know what people will think of this post. All that. It's just that. I am just so confused. Am i this, or am i that? Am i north or am i south? Argh! -.-

Had a talk with a few people few days ago that made me realise how.... complicated my thoughts really are. I never really thought it was simple, really. Just not as complicated like now. I, for one... think that I'm really ....different from everyone else. I can actually feel the difference. It's that... I see things in people other people don't see. It somehow kinda acts like a Truth Machine tool and I can really see the real personality of that someone.... either first impression or the hundred, I realised I see the real true side of someone without needing to be that person's closest friend or something. I dunno. Please don't misunderstand and think I think I'm damn smart....or something. I'm being really.... honest here. =/ ..... So anyway, all that, had naturally made me..... an advicer. Yes. Someone who advices... It's basically because i really can't stand the antics all around me.... all those pretending... all those fake stuff...not being their real self... and it's also because lots of ppl around me are my friends and I want to tell them that they are wrong doing this/that and all. OF course, you will have this group of ppl who really can't stand my advices. But I do know i don't just simply go around telling ppl what to do. It's when they reach an extreme stage...pisses me off with their 'fake personality' ... i really can't stand it. Therefore, lots of ppl also think that I don't and can't tolerate with people and their negative sides... And thank God for that. Coz I really think that that is a good thing as it makes me who i am right now... Having the ability to not fall into the trap of those ppl who are just really..... fake.

I have problems explaining this i understand, 95% of ppl i tell this to don't understand what i'm trying to say. So if you are the 5% ...thanks. For instance, I have a friend who really i just don't know why...he is just so...not himself. He does things that I know he really don't mean to and things that is just not him! I don't know how to explain this. It's just so obvious to me.... but when I look around , ppl seem to be enjoying his fake style. Is this because ppl tolerate better? Are ppl actually seeing what i see in him but just ignoring it? That frustrates me to. Why am i the only one noticing it? And when I do something about it... for instance, advice my fake fren, everyone just...don't seem to back me up or care.

It's like being in a scene with no sound at all where I see this man killing this woman and giving the knife to someone else beside him and when the police arrives, they catch the man holding the knife at that time, leaving the murderer standing there pretending to be innocent.... And everyone else noticed it too! But they just stand there...stares blindly without muttering a sound at that woman lying dead....while I keep jump , scream , shout , tell the policeman that the real murderer is standing at that scene itself.

It's scary. It really is. Is that what is really happening? Or no one except me noticed the murder?

Just imagine that scene without any sound. It's freaking me out right now. Coz that can be the reality. Or is it not? I'm confused again.

So I just hope i don't pass a false negative message here. Coz I am a confused young boy and don't really know what's happening. So erm, anyone know the truth or have similiar thoughts or just wanna flame me, feel free to post your comment or just post at the chatterbox... I'm getting really blur right now and tired ..... like usual. So erm, thanks for ur responses for my previous post. Incubus rox btw. and God, the sweaty guy. I feel damn dirty when i think about it. Zzz..
So ending here... and speaking bout friends...... bah..i'll do it in my next post..

Bai~

No comments: