Friday, June 04, 2004

2 Months , almost 1 Week; But I'm back!


Current mood : Little worried, Little tired, Little annoyed, Relaxed
Current activity : Computer, Thinking of what to type,
Current programs/browsers active on computer : Friend's Blog, Own Blog, Edit Blog Browser, Warcraft 3(Bnet) , Msn Messenger 6.1

Test.

HM..........er.......hello!.........no...... hm........... oh man...how do i start? ...

ok.... it's been.. so long! since i last posted. Just when more ppl starts to be interested, I stopped. NOoooooOoooOOooo!!!

(Poster wishes to apologize for the lameness of the above message)

So anyway, was...damn frustrated! Computer spoilt! ARgh! But lucky now fixed~ hm....As I thought back...on that unfortunate day...my heart trembles with fear....my hands shake....in terror.(<--Gaya! =))

Hm,
30th March, 2004 , the sky was perfectly clear.. and my mood was as good. It was the middle of the exams and I was studying Biology online if i wasn't mistaken. To cut the story short, suddenly, got damn loud thunder and lightning strucked! ..then bla bla bla...computer cant on...monitor also spoil..everything also spoil.... kept quiet for 2 minutes. "Devastated"

then brought to fix...came back..spoil again...argh..long and ghey story..i dont even want to be reminded...so called this guy..fren recommended.. was much better....bla bla bla....called him quite late :/ ...and a week ago got back! yay~

So, let's see...recent events..oh yeah...
I'm in the Interact Club for my school.... and we organized an IU NIGHT!Took quite a lot of preparation i think...not that i was part of it anyway...blergh.... another friend of mine who is also an interact member and myself got some problem with the commitee...but that's another story all together....so erm, anyway... lots of preparation... sales of ticket and stuff... and they had the IU Night in Kota Permai Golf Club...~

IU was actually kinda fun for me.... even though lots of ppl dont agree >_< ... i thought it was cool... btw, got there damn early....like 3 hours before the thing started..coz i am a MEMBER!.. anyway, i was so damn busy that day..selling roses and chocolates.. -_-" all over...thx to damn many shy ppl who dont dare to approach us and buy! i need to carry it all around.... argh! i was like .....a ....flowerboy! NOOOOOO!

Considering how busy i was, I still managed to take some pictures!

Took a few photos there...=) None with my face though =( forgot to use camera to take self.. =*( erm...nvm..see my frens!



Pavitirah & Sabrina
-Ushers! Took this photo before the IU started!


L-R : Huey Shyan, Zoe, Cezlynn
-IU Ladies! Erm, ...Shyan looks kinda funny in this photo.... hm.... oh well~ =)


Ying Ying & Amy
-Good friends! Grr...


The Gang.. 10/11 from sr 4 science 1!
Standing, L-R : Zoe, Kah Jin, Teck Kuan, Kelvin, Zhi Ven, Teck Eng
Sitting, L-R : Haris, Praveen, Allen, Pei Huan, Cezlynn
-Where am i?!!!


So those are the photos I got so far.. heh...buggers asking me to post it up..grr...anyway, other photos quite blur or not nice..so rather not put up! Well, if anyone wants any of the photo i took,just message me man and i shall send it to ya via MSN! alexyeo88@hotmail.com

Well, posted photos.
Nothing else i think.

So,
Till next time. (very soon)

Chowz!




No comments: