Friday, June 11, 2004

Hello Friday!

It's 1.37am now. And, Hihi! IF u read my previous post, i explained alot about my projects. =( . Sadly, yes. I've only walked a step. =( .........Sigh. Really felt so.... bad and terrible. I really, really really do not have the slightest of discipline at all. Went to chrisanne's house yesterday, got started on our physics project which i thought was most interesting. We were required to propell a car without any mechanical thingies, make a rocket which i dont have the slightest idea how to, and catch an egg without breaking it from the first floor~ That's kinda interesting! It's like like we gonna use what we learned in school or something, haha... those formulas and all.... -_-" I dont even know how to apply them! Grr... So we just used logic thinking i guess, so went to chrisanne's house and not bad, we made a car! As in those model cars, with paper cups, rubberbands, tupperware...looks kinda cool! I am quite proud with it! So erm, still havent figured out how to propell it, or we cant do it. Sigh, the other 2 things we have to do, i guess i just have to leave it aside. =/

Don't know what to type now. =( School's starting next monday and honestly speaking, i'm not ready for it at all. I don't think anyone is, except those who really loves studying and does everything on time and yes, have no better things to do :) . WHY are there so different people out there?! Now i know why sometimes i see ppl wishes everyone to be just like them! It's like, there's this 3 groups of people, one group who just studies, scores good grades, hands in assignments on time, does not do stuff ppl my age do, then there's this other group who is kinda lazy, plays, but at the same time cares about studies a little, don't know yet the importance of learning 'certain' subjects, does a little studying, plays alot, then there's this other group who is lazy and naughty and dont study at all...

But there's another group who is damn smart, and can play as well! people in this category, i don't know what to say. i really respect them. In order to have people in that group, u really need a high level of discipline. As in , really really high!
My parents are busy people. And no, i'm not putting the blame on them that they never tutor me at home and all, it's just that.. they are busy enough to take care of their own things, i just cannot make them allocate another certain hours to worry for me.. I need to take care of myself, i can't get sick often, i can't let my school call my parents, i can't make them worry about me on my activities at home. But this is tough for me, I really am just admitting that i just do not have the necessary attitude to do it. I do not have the discipline required, i do not have the patience needed. I , sometimes feel so lousy that i just think i cannot help it anymore and just give up. =/

It's not like i never tried. I did. It didnt work out?

So back to my projects, so instead of putting false hopes that i'm gonna finish everything in time, i'm just gonna do 1 project which i think is the ONLY project i'm required to hand in. English, some literature thingie. So oh well, IT's friday. last last friday, the last day of school, i was just thinking of this friday. What i done, how am i ready to face school, and stuff. I'm a lousy student. I really am. =( Form 1 , I was still Ok, Form 2, starting to slack, Form 3, getting slightly bad and Form 4, boom, I cant really handle it. I said this and i'm gonna say this now, the difference is too much i cant really bear it. I am not ready for form 4 at all. I failed a paper for the first time, my results for the first exams are really low to average, i don't understand a thing in class sometimes, sometimes i get so blur i just wanted the class to end. I DONT KNOW. This is definitely not my year..=/ Bah, i drifted off again, so anyway projects. yeah, gonna do one only~ lala...

Btw, things are getting tougher for me. If u tell this to the teachers, they will chuckle and say, u've seen nothing yet. If u tell this to your friends, they will probably agree and say, what to do? IT's the same thing all over again.

I got no comments.



No comments: