Sunday, June 06, 2004

"Could anyone possibly...?!"

This is bad. Really bad. As in, REALLY TERRIBLY EXTREMLY HEARGOTOLLY, GROTOLY JOERHOPOLLILY , BAD!

ARgh! *Pulls hair* Started with 14 days of holidays including the week before. For the past 8 days, did nothing except using the computer for the whole time, eating, sleeping, a little TV and going out with friends.Now, 6 days of holidays left including the weekends. Minus today, since it's already 7.15 pm..so 5 days of holidays left. Tomorrow tuition and maybe doing project + another night tuition on Thursday, which makes it about 1 day all together. So minus another day. 4 days of holidays left. Minus Sunday. I'm going to JB for my grand aunty's 80th Birthday. Coming home about evening. So 3 days of holidays left. OMFG.

The only free days with 24 hours, Saturday and Friday.

I'm screwed.

2 free days plus roughly about 10 hours. Minus 20 hours probably for resting ,sleeping and eating. left, 58-20 = 38 hours.

38 full hours. For 7 projects. Now i'm really screwed. Definitely will not spend 38 full hours doing project. 100% get distracted by the computer. Minus another 10 hours.

28 full hours. For 7 Projects. "......." . IF properly divided, will have 4 hours. For every project. Good. But in order to achieve that, Requires tonnes of discipline. If it requires a discipline point of 99, i probably have 20.. GG alex.

And OMG, just remembered. Maths. Got this, damn thick whole set of papers to do. That makes it, 8 projects in 28 hours. And screw this. I remembered something again. My fren invited me to an event on Saturday. Was supposed to go, to repay my debts i owe her. Debts = The amount of time she called me but i didnt go out with her. So screw the previous schedule i did. ALL mixed up now.

Now I'm really really screwed. This is bad. Very bad. Thanks to the new i-want-to-give-u-alot-of-projects-n-make-u-suffer-until-u-fall-sick-and-die-of-a-miserable-death Principal, I will get damn alot of punishment in school. Gonna have rain of demerit points showered on me when the school reopens. Or somehow, magically i transformed into a worker bee/ worker ant! I suddenly can finish my projects in time! Wahaha! MAGIC!..... =( Miracles, sigh. But they do happen when u believe. =) *Sings when u believe*

And just to think a few years back, i thought it was damn cool to do projects. When i was younger, project was not given. So when my older siblings receive their projects and doing at home. I was thinking , " Shit, damn cool to do projects.. Can tell my frens...Wah, Look at me. i'm doing a project!"
OMg, wtf did i think like that. Projects, are stress bringers..rather than being fun. =( Sigh, but honestly, i still think, doing projects can be kinda interesting! It's just that, I can't do. Projects allows me to bring out my creativity and can show of in school how creative and cool design my project is =P. BUT i, am too freaking lazy..to do. =(

Screw those ppl who can finish in time and think they are so smart. You guys have no life! >_<

Argh. Stressed again! FRUSTRATED.
I really, really really really , really. DONT KNOW. HOW TO . Finish. In...time.
Can really break down now. Break down in tears. And stress.=( MENTAL BREAKDOWN. HAHAHA .NOOO.HAHAH.NOOO.HAHAHA..NOOO. ?_? I really hope some fairy cast a hardworking spell on me man. I really hope so man...oh man.Can u believe how desperate i had become? =(

CHANGE SUBJECT! Yesterday, went out with ZV,VN,AMC,PMP,CZ,TE,TK,TH,AJ to 1U. Main point was to watch Harry Potter 3! An all round-up critic is, the show is .... how to put this, not nice at all compared to the first 2 episodes?! The story is screwed, the..things are weird. I duno how to say. Just watch it and u'll understand. It's like...when the show ends...u'll be like, Huh? wtf. End liau ar? It's like the movie it's at the plot line where it's starting to go higher, then suddenly ..end. ?!That's not only it...got others..but i duno y i cant explain! But nevertheless, i enjoyed the show cause i read the book. It's really damn nice to see them doing a good job on the moving pictures, the spells. It's like...kinda realistic and fun to watch for me. I especially like the boggart scene~ Hehe, cool stuff. Btw, Dementors are scary. >_< !

So after the movie, we decided to walk around searching for food. Finally we all decided on a place we regretted later and thought we should it anywhere but there. Pizza Hut. Argh! Then after lunch, walked around .....as in..really walking around!couldn't find anything to do! We even entered a pet shop. Damn bored. And ghey allen bought an umbrella thingy that u can wear on ur head ...like some headband with an umbrella attached! I thought ppl looked faggish in that, but oh well. He likes it. -_-"

Then walked summore. And ended up in Coffee Bean , had quite a good long chat my group of frens, really know lots of stuff from there.Heh.. The conversation was interesting for me~ Probably the best thing we did for that whole day . -_-" So ppl started to go home from there, and ended up with AMC,PMP,AJ and me~ We took a cab to Midvalley, coz i thought it would be easier for my parent to pick me up. And at least got something to do over there. Midvalley turned out to be kinda interesting too. At least the place is nicer to walk... somehow, i felt more...cozy. :/ Went to MPH, while walking, and pretending to be book-worms, had a conversation with PMP and AMC. I actually thought that conversation was kinda interesting. Until I didn't know i walked so deeped in into the shop. I spotted a Warcraft book that they had been promoting on Blizzard. Didn't buy though even i was really tempted to that time. Figured out i'll buy it if the other guys bought something from there, but they didn't. So i didn't. =/

Books look damn cool from the outside! Especially those Fantasy , Fictional books.. Damn cool pictures! I also like those... with the slightly pop out drawings..can feel it~ =D Damn nice! Those scary thriller books with a knife and blood dripping.... >_< !

Went home after that, planned to blog but didn't;got distracted by the computer! Went home and suddenly the thoughts of my projects came rushing in my mind. Omg. suddenly so stressed up. Like my head suddenly so heavy... So just released it by playing warcraft with my frens. I thought it worked, until today when i woke up... The thoughts came pushing me down again. =( Sigh, I really gotta get started with my projects. I really don't know when to, I really don't know how to, I really don't know what to. =(

Teenage Stress? Nah, i doubt it. Probably Alex in sr4SC1, SSC stress. =(
It gets tiring... frustrating..annoying. I really really gotta get started!

Starting tomorrow! I HOPE! Pls pray for me guys. Either pray for A) I can finish my work in time, or B)i won't get punished.
THANKS!! =D

And oh yeh, here's another pic from the IU NIGHT in Kota Permai Club!



L-R : Pavitirah, Wah Chin, Diyana, Sheila, Nina, DiyanaH(WTF!), Sabrina(...)
-Taken before the IU started.

K.. Will post more good IU photos from my fren's cam as soon as i get them!
Till then,

Bai~ :/

No comments: