Thursday, October 30, 2003

STOP!


Yes, i know...the new background color is horrible. Bah. Some people asked me to change the color...cause my blog looks boring...... so, this is what u guys want, huh? A blog wif colors that make ur eyes sore. The colors are so sharp until i felt like something sharp is poking my head... =.=

Ok... i seriously don't know what to do. PLEASE tell me what colors i should put...seriously, pleasee~~~
Added some links....visit them if you have to... BWAHAHAHA! Anyway, computer still lagging bad.....that guy came and tried to fix my computer....took out my DVD-Drive and fixed it.....Found some problem..brought the DVD-Drive back ... =.=.......... So now i got a DRIVE missing...DOH! Looks weird...but my computer is still lagging bad.... can't do anything.... LAG~!

Lazy to type further....already in a bad mood.... =(
Bye.

No comments: