Friday, November 21, 2003

YO!!!!

Yo guys, I'm back! BACK BACK BACK!!!
Wee~ My computer...is finally fixed!!!! Never reformatted, never sent it to shop.... I realised it's just the ICQ that's causing the terrible lag.... I suddenly shot up with that yesterday...it was so sudden..i suddenly thought it could be my ICQ that's giving me the stress... ...cause i can't open it and when i close it...the computer ask me to end the program ICQ ....that mainly happens to programs that's loading! So i thought, and thought...and i told my brother about it! I can't reinstall it cause they say the program is still on....they ask me to close it..but the problem is, i can't even open it...how can i close it...So anywayz...today, he came back and did something about it.....i did not see him fixing it ...cause i was watching charlies angels 2~ Lol..i never watched it yet..i'm an outdated boy~ zzz.....anyway, after the show, i went to my room and he told me the computer usage was 100%!!!! OMG, now, it dropped till 15%!~ Yay, so it's so much better now....... my computer no need to struggle anymore! Kinda relaxed~ :D I don't actually know how the the icq got stuck....... it kinda like...just happened! So anyway, my bro reinstalled ICQ and finally, phew.... everything's back to normal :D
Yayaya~ Really happy now... :D No more suffering!

Anyway, been really frustrated lately.... so i did not blog much...thx to my laggy computer last time....so sorry~ Anyway, ppl dont even come here anymore = ( ..cause they realised i didnt blog for a long long time, sigh..... it's cool actually...it's my fault :/ I didn't blog at all ...zzz....it's not that my computer is too laggy until i can't blog..but my frustration prevents me from blogging..just to angry and all...lost mood~ Zzzz.... Well NOW, I"M BACK~ Weee.... Come here again ok? Tell those ppl who stopped coming :D ...... tell those ppl who never came at all too ~ I'm gonna fill them will lengthy posts again~ Yay, For those who thinks that i talk too much crap everytime, well, live with it:D Cause that's me~ and all i wanna say.....So u can imagine the things i got in my head...... =) Life's fun and great ..... well, not all the time, but that's life..~

So, holidays are here....... about 2 weeks ago actually...zzz...... today's friday...so 2 weeks of holiday is just gone....like that...it's seriously very fast .....time...it's very very fast.... with a blink of an eye, i'm in school already, =) But i'm not gonna think about it..... coz it's scary >_< Zzz..... Alrite, this is just gonna be a short post ! :D I'll blog when i got more things to say :D Probably tomorrow-_-

So chowz~
ZzZz...

p/s: What a way to end this blog...zzz..but i don't care :P Bye~

No comments: