Monday, October 27, 2003

Good day.
Bah, Just started blogging not long ago, but sadly, abandoned it for a few days cause of my lazy attitude...... =.=...Yawn.... Sleepy~ Anyway, had my holidays on Thursday, Friday, the usual weekends, and today~ Monday. It's kinda short if you ask me.... i certainly need more rest than that...worked so hard in school~ Bwahahaha! Dun care......the long holidays are already coming....^^ Bah, woke up at 11.45 am today...... WTF? I was like....erm, so early? During days that are free from school..... I rarely wake up in the morning..seriously...mostly about 2-3 pm or so...woke up at 5.30 pm before too! OMG.........but today...woah..i just made it!~ Haha, got a chance to see the morning sun before I got off my bed and did my usual......morning stuff. =) Oh well, it must had been the sleep I had earlier......could had stayed up longer. But found nothing to do..................................COMPUTER PROBLEM!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, i successfully uploaded the pictures from my digital camera to my computer....yay... after that, my computer became seriously slow......so i thought it might had been caused by the big space taken up by the photos..... so i quickly burned the photos i needed to wash into a CD and well, deleted the other photos. Computer still slow after that.... not sure why.... could not load my Ragnarok and ICQ so i thought i should re-install my Ragnarok....put in CD and whadya know....the light that appears when you insert a CD never faded off.....erm, you know the light ...the loading light...tells you that the CD is loading or something? Bah, whatever...hope u get it anyway....well anyway, it never faded off....so felt strange and i tried to remove the CD......... pressed the button to remove the CD once. Nothing happened.... so i was like erm...... ok.., pressed twice. Nothing happened again. Starting to get worried..... Pressed 3 times. Nothing happened again. Ok..this is getting scary. The freaking light is still there and the CD IS NOT COMING OUT! Pressed so freaking rapidly after that i forgot how many times. Bah, nothing happened ...at all. =( It was not long until i came out with a conclusion that the CD DRIVE is JAMMED. Felt so bad after that...till i felt like punching the computer. Seriously, it was that bad.... I could not do anything at all... I tried opening the CD thing manually. But it was so freaking tight. Computer lagged badly after that. Could not do anything...... Complain, complain, complain and i finally decided to sleep. Bah, woke up today with hopes that everything will go back to normal. On the computer. The CD- drive and the CD- burner lights appear....and after a while of hard praying.......only one light went off. The CD- burner light.... =(
Bah.

Computer lagged badly. Still lagging till now. Until now, there's the light that keeps making me feel like punching somebody... ARGH!~ Cannot play anything. Cannot have my ICQ activate for i duno what ghey reason. This is so dumb. Luckily, my trusty MSN Messenger 6.0 still can work. At least i still get to talk to some people and surf 'some' sites ....Those sites that requires a long loading time will make my computer hang. =.= NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Called the engineer that sold the computer to me last time....he said that the computer is slow cause the computer automatic runs the auto-run...bla bla bla.... from the CD coz it detects it. But nothing seems to finish loading ...it's loading.....but loading nothing that can run at all. He said he will try to make it to me house today....if not tomorrow. But since it's 8 pm now...i guess he'll be coming tomorrow.... =( I got school tomorrow! Hopefully he knows what to do~~ Oh well, what i hope is when i come back from skul tomorrow....the first news i have is "Your computer had been fixed" YAY~ But i got a feeling when i come back tomorrow, all i see is my monitor connected to nothing with wires hanging around....CPU missing. NOOO!! Oh well, i hope i'm not confusing anyone of you...it's just that i feel so uncomfortable that my computer is not working properly..... =( Is this a punishment for using the computer too long everyday? I hope not. I see people using the computer so much more. But nothing happened to them. Bah.

Got a show to catch now. Fear factor. It's at 8 i think. Missed so many episodes i can't miss another one. Yaya~ Ok....I think i will stop my complaints here. =.= If i don't see my computer tomorrow. C ya guys for another erm, week or so..... If my computer is fixed. Will post it here asap~ Hehe, okok....Alexeo signing off~ Erm,
Ciaoz.

No comments: