Monday, October 20, 2003

"When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."
Just think about that for a little while... when i ask 10 ppl ....5 will probably agree...3 will shrug and the other 2 will shake their heads...... how actually true is that statement? For me, it is just something people create either because their happy with the friends they have now or maybe they probably need something to cover up their disappointments they have with their life especially with their friendship part of life....Well, I don't think i can agree with the statement as i do not believe a 100% in it...The reason? Ask me personally. =)

Haha...alright.. it's me! Blogging again in my cool.... A-Blog! Wuhoo!....For those who don't know..."A" stands for Alex (my name) and "Blog"....er...u know..just....Blog. So i simply combine them both together and it becomes A-Blog...! Cool eh? =) I love my name...for those who know me face to face...they'll probably agree cause the first thing they will see is either the (creative design of =P) my name somewhere on my hand or me drawing out (a very creative design of =P).......my name! Haha....i think it's good to love your name...since it's something that will probably stick with you till the end of ur life. :/ Ahh...let's get to the important part of my blog now...Ok ok...actually, i did not had the mood to blog at all...but one of my frens kept pestering me and asking me to blog...Ah, i actually take that as a huge compliment...he or she's probably impressed with my previous post and is interested to read further what i got in mind!! =) Thanks "friend"... haha.... sorry to keep the readers so curious.... not intentionally...but it's not good to say names here...

Ok.....today's erm..monday..and i got school. =( Well, we had this erm..cooking competition thingie...which i don't even think what we did fits the title correctly. Cooking and preparing...is a total different thing. Noob man... Oh well, anyway...so as usual, we were divided into groups....so i did not know what happened and all but some people had to remake their groups due to lack of members participating and such... well, my group certainly did not face that problem...we only had one member missing...but all was said when suddenly...my group totally changed..well, not totally but...a few members came in and a few went out...oh well... =/ ok ok..i do not want to bore you guys to death so i get straight to the point... none of the members in my group brought anything...0....totally 0... luckily the teacher in-charged brought some stuff....so we all decided on ................sandwiches! Wuhoo..sounds great right? it just so happen that i have a few members that are like....**** .....yes..i don't wanna use that word but that word fits them best......well, they did not want to co-operate at all... they were busy yelling and shouting for joy when i tried to be patient and serious at work. Hey guys, we already are so far back....got nothing....gonna be embarassed.....gonna lose like hell....but u guys still have the mood to have fun?? Don't you guys actually feel embarassed, worried or nervous??? They're stones.....no feelings.....it's sad.

They acted like crap all the way...from cutting the cucumbers to the final serving of the sandwiches.... sucks eh ? Having these type of members.... For me, i did not know what to say....did not know what to do...when i told them to do something...for example throw the tissue.....they will probably think i'm bossing them around....cause what can i say? They're my so called classmates. It was not funny at all...the food tasted bad...and my hopes were kinda like ...dumped.
It's kinda sad having this type of people in a group... Well, i'm not stating further....the more....the worse....That was a lame competition anyway..we got second last out of 7-8 groups if i'm not mistaken..and the feeling just was....bad. I'm kinda like the only one interested in these type of competitions organized by the teachers... It's a dem competition for goodness sake..can't you guys just act as though ur participating in one???

Argh....! Ok ok..enough for the furiousness if that word exist.... Haha..a few people gave their comments yesterday....one guy said the fonts were too small..............=_=..... another said.........what did the other said...ah.. i forgot..haha...but anyway..i think small fonts look more professional...don't ya think? Big clumsy fonts are...well....big and clumsy... I like small, neat .....ah.... fonts. I'll probably just enlarge the fonts a little...just to please that fren...hehe...Thanks for visiting my intro post anyway..haha..i really appreciate it alot.... and oh yeah...i wanna tell you guys....my english's not that good...so i apologize for the dumb grammatical errors or spelling errors.....i'm not perfect =) and oh yeh...thanks to that friend for asking me to blog..haha...=) blogging if seriously fun...! for those without any blogs..blog!

Anyway, if anyone of u guys are facing problems. Just remember and put it in your mind that everything happens for a reason. I just found that out not long ago....yeah yeah..i know..i'm probably slow...but take that statement into account....it seriously helps you to solve your problems much better. And if anyone of you guys know someone who hurt you or maybe just is angry with you. Don't be angry with them. Instead, thank them..for they had made you learn, teach you and tell you what u should be doing in the future and the different attitudes of people in the world today. They had also made you more careful of what you should be saying and what you should be doing. The world is not yours. Everyone is different... I used to have many problems....honestly...some may know..but it's all about facing it internally rather than physically. Use your heart...not your fist. Use your brains....not your legs.....i know..it sounds dumb...but seriously, it's meaningful...

Ah, sorry if i bore you guys with Lesson From Alex.....i did not actually meant to advice and all.....but it just comes...and i guess i need to say all those stuff.... make the world a peaceful place...=) after all, it's our home.
K...Made my points and all.....so......
Adios.

No comments: