Friday, February 22, 2008

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger



This song is damn cool in itself but this hand jig thing makes it so much cooler than it already is if it can be any more la that is.

Watch till the end thx. It gets better when the tempo increases.

Oh, another worthless opinion of mine: I also think I actually prefer the ori version of this song by Daft Punk over the Kanye West's rap version. But both is good.


Edit: Oh I just realised there's another one using bodies instead of hands which is equally as cool. You can check it out here.

Edit#2: There's a lot going on in my mind right now that I don't really know the proper decisions and directions I should make and take. I hope it is something which takes time but I seriously doubt it as it has been lingering with me for so long now I can hardly remember the first time it came. It just so happens that it is troubling me once again now. I hate being emo and all but I can't help it. I know it's annoying and many people want it to go away but believe me, so do I.

Which, probably explains the youtube-surfing I have been spending much time on visibly evident in this blog.



*coughs*




-alexeO-



-alexeO-

No comments: