Monday, February 25, 2008

Four Months Gone

The title sounds like it came from an episode of Heroes but it is actually a reality that I have to accept regardless of how much I like it or not.

My four months *cough*break*cough* as I like to see it, has come to an unfortunate end and I have honestly lost all the mood in the world to do any more learning or studying which I hope will be reverted after my first week back in Monash or so.

It freaking sucks but no matter how much I bitch or whine or complain, the reality is in fact that it is all things of the past now and I definitely knew before that this day would be coming eventually.

This.. 'end-of-holiday' emo-ness feeling thing.

I have partied so much it is unbelievable.

Even now I am struggling to construct proper sentences grammar free on this blog.

I think I've lost any remaining little intellectual brain cells I have left over the 4 months period.

I am sure there would be people boasting of how much they achieved over the previous months and how much time was so well spent for them. Something I achieved almost the total opposite sadly enough.

But I am not regretting. Oh, hell no.I believe there are good things coming out of this apparent 'lazy' 4 months I had not many people may notice but it's there I tell you. It may not be in black and white obvious but it's there.

I will perhaps write a more detailed and specific(with more flair too) account of how I spent my time during the previous months but then again, perhaps not because knowing me, I don't do what I say most of the time strangely enough.

Tomorrow(or later today rather judging by the time), I will step back into the grounds of my campus once again.

Tomorrow, I will be reborn and have a life again.

But that doesn't naturally mean it is a life I would like to have.

and you can stop rolling your eyes now.





-alexeO@3:30AM-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why no invite from u :(

Alex Yeo said...

invite to where :(