Friday, February 01, 2008

3AM

It's 3AM.

Time most people are sleeping or go to sleep.

But instead, I am here blogging.

I am somewhat sleepy but I don't feel like sleeping. Not at all. I feel that my day is uncomfortably incomplete, the dissatisfaction of not doing enough for the day echoing softly in my head.. but I did reasonably a lot today strangely enough.

I want to do something but I can't seem to find anything to do.

I cannot watch an episode of a series because I have got nothing to watch.

I cannot play my games because everyone is accusing me of playing too much and I like to prove everyone wrong because proving everyone wrong is something I like to do.

Watching TV at this time of the day feels dull and life-less.

It's 3AM, I'm bored as hell, I'm feeling restless and I have got nothing to do.

The end.


This post may seem like one of those "I was itchy, therefore I scratched myself" posts but it's actually deeper than you think it is. At least I think so.




-alexeO-

No comments: