Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tag #1

A comeback from my long absence from the internet from the comfort of home.. ahhh... this feels good.

Because I got tagged by Joseph during my brief hiatus, i'm gonna do it now! Seems fun. Here goes.

*

1. Put your music player on shuffle.2. Press forward for each question.3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. No cheating.4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.5. Tag 5 people.

How are you feeling today?
Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance: Well not really, but what the heck. I guess I'm all emo deep inside.

Will you get far in life?
All Black - Good Charlotte: Doubt it since my life is all black.

How do your friends see you?
Everyday I Love You - Boyzone: Thanks. I love you guys everyday too.

Will you get married?
Buttons - Pussy Cat Dolls: Not when I can have girls around me everyday asking me to loosen up their buttons.

What is your best friend's theme song?
Irreplacable - Beyonce: They think I'm irreplacable.

What is the story of your life?
Making Love Out of Nothing At All - Air Supply: Throughout my life, I make my own love out of nothing at all.

What was high school like?
Goodbye - Air Supply: Full of goodbyes at the last day of school, but other than that, I guess it's goodbye to the principles who came for like such a short term and left.

How can you get ahead in life?
And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going - Lakisha Jones: I insist I won't be going anywhere until I achieve my aims in life.

What's the best thing about your friends?
Glamorous (Feat. Ludacris) - Fergie: They're simply glamorous!

What's in store for this weekend?
I Finally Found Someone (Feat. Bryan Adams) - Barbara Streisand: WOW! I hope so!

Describe your grandparents.
Over my Head - The Fray: Up there watching me over my head.

How's your life going?
You Give Me Something - James Morrison: Can't..relate. sorry i've tried.

What song will they play at your funeral?
Beautiful Liar (Feat. Shakira) - Beyonce: !!!

How does the world see you?
What I've Done - Linkin Park: Stop looking at what i've done and start looking at what I will do.

Will you have a happy life?
Come to Me (Feat. Nicole) - P. Diddy: I will if Nicole come to me.

What do your friends really think of you?
If Everyone Cared - Nickelback: If everyone actually cared for me, I will turn out better.

Do people secretly lust after you?
Walk Away - Paula Deanda: No, they just walk away.

How can you make yourself happy?
With Love - Hilary Duff: With love.

What should you do with your life?
Imagine - John Lennon: Imagine!

Will you ever have children?
Wonderwall - Oasis: Can't relate.

What song should you strip to?
Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne: I shall keep holding on to my clothes.

What does your mum think of you?
Always - Bon Jovi: Always annoying.

What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
Say It Right - Nelly Furtado: Yea say it right ass.

What's your personality like?
Beautiful Stranger - Madonna: Beautiful, mysterious, anonymous.

What song will be played at your wedding?
I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance: eh! cannot!

Tagg
0)Anyone sorry.

*

-alexeO-

No comments: