Tuesday, May 01, 2007

;l

i have an interesting course.

which has interesting assignments.

which is fun to research and work on.

my course also allows me to be given many opportunities other courses don't get such as film making around campus, university radio etc.

everything seems great.

except,

the stupid contemporary worlds subject a.k.a world history which is a compulsory first year subject.

the assignments aren't bad but,

too much work. too much hassle. and too much understanding to do.

and i have such a lousy general knowledge. i don't know anything about history other than my own life's history.

today i 'accidentally' told my contemporary worlds lecturer i have not really started the assignment and her expression was priceless.

i could see my impression marks flying away. why did i even say that. stupid me.

weeeeeeeeeee.

i need to entertain myself.


-alexeO-

No comments: