Tuesday, December 19, 2006

my SAM results

(10:52 PM) -sirnsirn-: SAM is easy. jz needs super hardwork
(10:52 PM) -sirnsirn-: lazy boi like u, still can depend on luck and best wishes from ppl like me


I was talking to Kim on Messenger when I suddenly ranted to her about how I was feeling for my results which will be released the following day.

She then tried comforting me(i think), and then made a point which was so true.

She's right.
SAM isn't a tough course(i wouldn't say easy), but one would need to get through it with alot of hardwork.

And hardworking is not an adjective which can be used to describe me.

So what can I do now when my results are coming out in a couple of hours time?
Pray, I guess.

A friend of mine 'preached' to me about how he wasn't feeling worried about his SAM results because whatever he achieved is determined by God and how God wants him to travel a certain path or something or for some reason.

It was comforting for a little while, until I got back to my actual senses and realised that I'm not much of a religious person anyway and began doubting everything. (i'm not stating any religious stands here of myself in case u're mistaken)

So now I have to start praying,
and really hope that..
for the sake of
my family,
my close friends,
and
myself..

My exam luck is there again this time around.

Yes. The same exam luck which which was there for my UPSR, PMR and to a certain tiny weeny extent, SPM and of course not forgetting my driving exam. -_-

I told Kim how I hoped that 'luck' of mine isn't all used up.
But I really don't know.
I know I shouldn't really depend on LUCK instead of my own personal ability but I can't help it.
I also know that I shouldn't be saying out loud how I had this exam luck with me for the past few years even if it's true or not.

Results, results.
Happy faces, gloomy gazes.
That's a rhyme for you and me.

I'm excited.
Let's just hope my parents take it lighter than I expect them to.
:)

One important rule, Alex.
CANNOT CRY PLS NO MATTER WAT!


-alexeO-

No comments: