Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My Birthday Yesterday

28th of November is my birthday.
and that date was fortunately yesterday. Actually yesterday in the sense 55 mins ago as I'm typing this. lawl.

:)

I was actually somewhat 'afraid' for it to come because I was scared I will be spoiling the whole eighteen birthday big wuhoo thing because I had nothing planned and was fearing for it to be a boring, lonely birthday. Well it wasn't the fabulous party or anything but I did have fun. And I am completely and sincerely moved too by some wishes from people I never expected to get.


Thx guys!


I shall be more specific because they deserve it. :D

Special thanks to,
MUM, DAD, for being the first ones to wish me!!

Also, to
SISTERS for calling me from whereever they were after that!

and
BROTHER for calling me all the way from the UK!

Not forgetting,
NICK CHEONG for actually taking the time to edit my clan channel's Message of the Day to "Happy Birthday Chieftain!!" which certainly surprised me in a very good way. :)

and

CHRISANNE OH for being the first friend to actually call me!

To,
VIVIAN LOW for being the FIRST friend to SMS me a birthday greeting!

Also,
to my Aunt Jolene for SMS-ing me too!

And,
AMY TAN, KELVIN TAN, HUEY SHYAN FROM AUSTRALIA, CEZLYNN, MICHAEL TAN, KK, HARIS, TECK KUAN, TECK ENG, JANICE FROM AUSTRALIA, all for SMS-ing me!

Also to..
CARRIE, SUSAN, WILSON, SHAZA, SARAH, LING, MUN SHAN, BENJAMIN

and,
my T1 wild classmates, ANN, FRANCIS, MANDOF, MANWHORE,

all for their testimonials on friendster!

To also,
JAMES, SANDRA, ATIF, UNCLE HARRISON FROM SG, W.SHENG, NIMI GOH, CHRISTINE, KIM LIM(the first one on msn to wish me), PAIK SENG, ABIGAIL,
for their messages on Live Messenger!

Special special thanks to,
JOYCE NG FROM MELBOURNE BUT CURRENTLY IN KL for actually sacrificing a blog post at her blog for me!

WOW.
I never thought I had THAT many friends.
And I thought I was a lonely kid.
If i missed out anyone,
I'm so sorry! but thanks!!

I really really appreciate all those wishes.
Makes me all ready and geared up to be 18!

Bwahahahaha.

Once again,
THANK U!

Even to those who had forgotten or somehow are just not people who 'wish' other ppl. But I know wat you wanna tell me anyway. Tee-Hee.

TX!


-alexeO-

No comments: