Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A lost boy

I think rite.. I need to get 'fixed' loh.

Everyday sleeping at 6am and waking up 12 hours later at 6pm isn't really healthy lah. Not that I am purposely doing it but that's the clock I set all thanks to the stupid exam period. The stupid exam period which also made me damn fat and heavy lor. Damn hard to try to reverse my clock back to normal leh. Zzz. If i go to bed at 12am suddenly, means I only stay awake for 6 hours?!! Abit wrong rite. Want to sleep also cannot lah. Will toss and turn until 6am which is the same thing again. And also, if want to wake up early also feel super tired. Waking up at 10 means 4 hrs of sleep. 4 hours of sleep isn't enough lah. Haih.

Damn confused and lost lah.
Duno wat to do.
I want to start on my personal project as soon as possible.
This stupid newly developed habit of mine is spoiling it all.

Summore my sister gave me 1 week period to get started on my project. Coz she wants to see me do something. Not wasting my holiday sleeping at 6am, waking up at 6pm. If after 1 week still got no progress, I'm gonna have to work lah! I dowan! I still cannot make up my mind what I wanna 'write' on. Probably I'll start with a fictional story first. But I think a biography of myself will be easier. :) I think my life can be pretty interesting wat. Zzz. I think I won't do poetry la. Too many bombastic words and vocab needed. I gonna design a logo for my company also. Hehe. Don't laugh lah. It's good to think highly wat.

Haven't even applied for universities. Really goner la me. I scared if I really can make it into those australian uni.. happy la of coz.. But the fact that I'm gonna leave like in 2 months time is scaring me leh. Other ppl got like 1 year to prepare themself mentally.. I feel like abit rush loh for me. :|

I also duno why this post has alot of 'lahs' and 'leh' la.
Maybe more comfortable talking like this le.

Dun care la. Someone help me. I'm a lost boy!
Waiting for results only now.. Haih. Gonna go to my college's placement centre to enquire a few stuff soon. :/



Me. A uni boy.
Hmmm.
Damn not-lookalike loh!

-alexeO-

No comments: