Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Simply too many salesmen around college

I think women are worst drivers than men.
I mean seriously.

Worst as in driving to one's liking and totally ignoring the other cars on the road.
I think my oldest sister is an example. :p

And today I saw this polite,gentle-looking tudung malay lady driving like a... road...queen? Like she owns the road or something. It can be argued that she's experienced enuff to know nothing will happen but it still doesn't give her or anyone else the right to drive like that. -______-

First I noticed from my mirror she was between 2 lanes.
Then she went zooming pass my right with a distance too close for comfort. -_-
Then she cut my front to go to my left lane. And ATTEMPTED to cut me again! But luckily I was already near. -.-
Bloody..impatient...lady.

The heavy jam at the roundabout didn't ease me at all. :(

Then I got home and I got 'zhadou'-ed by my maid.

My maid doesn't have the best hearing or anything. I don't think it's a medical condition but sometimes her mind just wanders off far too easily. And she doesn't pay attention much. At least she can make nice chicken curry. Zzz.

The moment I opened my house door,
I heard a phone call rang.
My maid's voice could be heard answering the call.

I then asked,"siapa tu?"

Maid : Li Min(a cousin of mine)~

Me : Ohh. (it didn't take me long to figure out the reason she called as it was my grandmother's birthday. ((oh happy birthday grandma!)))

But somehow, I still asked anyway,


Me : Cari siapa?

Maid : Ama.. (We call my grandma ama)

Me : Mana ama?

Maid : Li Min!!

Me : ??? Bukan, mana ama?

Maid : Oh, bilik.

Me : -________- (like duh) Bilik siapa??

Maid : Li Min!

Me : ?!WTF. (I DONT HAVE A ROOM FOR MY COUSIN IN MY HOUSE) <-- at this point i damn impatient already.

Me : Bukan! AMA DI BILIK SIAPA? (u have to know my grandma sometimes goes to my parent's room to watch TV)

Maid : Ama!

Me : (diu) BUKAN!! AMA DI BILIK SIAPA SEKARANG? (my most correct pronounciation with the loudest voice. it was harsh.)

Maid : Ama di bilik ama la!

Me : -_______________________-


Honestly , I just kept quiet for a few seconds and at that very moment, I can swear I could see a speech bubble popping out beside me with three black dots happily horizontally aligned right in the middle of it.

She just made it sound like it was the most obvious thing on earth. But in actual fact, it isn't.
-.-
It may not sound as 'zhadou' as my time experiencing it but it was.
Zzz.

And also,
today when I was walking to my car after college,
I walked through the dreaded 'lorong' as a shortcut route to my car.
Ppl close to me have been asking me to avoid the 'lorong' as many drug addicts are said to be hiding in the corner waiting for a potential victim before raping/robbing the poor fella.

I never thought anything like that could happen in broad daylight and in such a populated area like Subang Jaya. But I still was more careful anyway.

As I was a quarter into the 'lorong', a man called out behind me.
"EXCUSE ME EXCUSE ME HELLO"

Me : shit.

I forgot how the conversation went after that but I realised immediately it was some SALESMEN attempting to sell some DIGI POSTPAID PROMOTION to me.
Well looking at the bright side, at least it was not a bad guy. -_-

Maybe he was. Shit.
*checks wallet*
still here.

Well at that time I was really uninterested and wanted to leave but my family members got it right. I just care about ppl too much and I will lose out in the end because of my too-nice-to-everyone attitude.
I gave the salesman(eventhough he claimed he's not) a benefit of a doubt and listened to wat he has to say.
After much thought, I managed my 'sorry-but-i-am-really-not-keen' speech and almost got myself out of it when his female 'boss' came and talked.

It was damn funny because SHE THOUGHT SHE COULD TRICK ME.
Cheh. Just because I look innocent.
><

It was damn obvious la.
Coz it was like she saw him writing down his hp number to me on a brochure..
then she asked,"wat are u doing?" the guy told her lah.
Then she said "ohh.. why don't he just fill in the form now and hand in la? so much more convenient!"

My heart 'lol-ed' in disbelief and i was so tempted to show her this _|_
But of course, once again I'm a polite kid so I just acted the way I am and managed another 'escape' speech and got myself out of there.

Stupid man! It was soooo long! around 10 minutes or so. -_- Next time must faster abit.

Before I was 'caught' in the 'lorong', I saw 2 students talking to some man with some sort of a file or something.
Inside, I was laughing at them and it was just so tempting to call out,'losers!'.

Then as I turned the corner, I became a 'loser' as well. -__- paiseh.

Anyway, after I got myself out of the situation and continued walking to my car,
I saw a woman with her children talking to some Burger King promotion man.

WTF WEI!
TOO MANY!
Getting out of hand.
Stupid.Sales.People.Intentionally.Placed.There.To.Trick.Students.

From now on they are gonna be known as the SSPIPTTTS.
Shit. Too long.
But how am I gonna remember that is gonna be another issue all together.
zz.

My finals are coming soon!
Too fast la wei.
My pre-u course is basically divided into internal and external assessments.
External would be the final big exam thingy and the internal would be the assignments and test I did throughout the whole year.
I got back 4/5 of my internal marks already.
Damn suck okay.
Unhappy, but strangely pleased as well.

:)
I did not fail anything!
As yet of course, still need my physics. -_-

BUT COME TO THINK OF IT.
NOT FAILING IS NOT ENUFF!
How to score high high for my final final results now.
Damn hard lor. unless I score some miracle marks for my finals. -_-
Which is not likely because I am a lost kid.

Okla too long.
Rants about my studies will continue next time.
:(


-alexeO-

No comments: