Sunday, October 01, 2006

The blogger from space

I'm not sure if anyone heard of her but she blogged about her experience when she was in space.. not when she landed.. but when she WAS IN space.

So darn cool. Check out her link here.

I wasn't really a follower of the blog. Just read a few posts of hers when she was still blogging from space. I damn like space lor. I always wanted to view the Earth from outer space. So reading what she wrote was pretty interesting. :)

But she landed already. And among those informative posts of hers, many are very inspirational too. She tend to write many inspirational stuff for some reason. I mean I feel damn proud of her. For SOME reason. I duno wat.

I know she has nothing to do with me.
She's the first Iranian space tourist and the closest thing probably related to me is that she's Asian.
But I'm quite sure that's not the reason why I am so proud of her.

Maybe it's because she still can motivate ppl in her way eventhough she must be completely overwhelmed that she actually got to see what most ppl cannot. I mean, to be able to travel to space may mean the WORLD to some ppl. Until some ppl just wouldn't bother on other minor stuff anymore, like putting corny inspirational messages around. But she still cares lor!

Haiya.
Duno how to explain.
She seems and looks like a nice lady too. :) Feel so happy for her that she was able to travel to space.

Lala.

On another note,
I got myself a new dog! A Siberian Husky! Wuhoo!
Didn't buy it. Given by my sister's fren.
Seriously looks damn intelligent lor.
But definitely not watchdog material.
><

And ooohh yah.
My trials over liauz.
Not totally impressed.
More of relieved that it's over. :/

Can start concentrating on finals already!(yea rite la) :D
Still got one more physics presentation to go though.
Gonna present something on the Twin Paradox.
Damn regret taking that topic, okay.
zzz.
Thought of having something so super gaya and interesting that it will impress the hell out of my lecturer.
But it's gonna backfire now. SIGH.
Not completely understanding the topic oso.

Okla enuff.
A crappy post with such 'formal' language.
Damn sienz jor.


Zzz.

-alexeO-

No comments: