Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Gearing up for the future

I'm feeling alot better regarding my future now. Next year, you know.
Because of such high entry requirements set by the University of Melbourne, I must certainly have a second option for just-in-case situations. In fact, I don't even think I can make it there anymore. Sorry Adrian :(

But hey c'mon, even the smart ones in my class are saying it's very difficult to get in there. And you see me there, waving my hands in desperation telling them that I actually want to study there?! I must be nuts. Even just thinking about it. There's no way I can out-do the smarter ppl and if they think they cannot manage to enter that uni, I shouldn't even be worrying abouit it. Which is quite sad, of course.

IN FACT,
i may not even be going overseas next year which i had originally planned. I would probably do twinning if my results aren't satisfactory enough.

Then my friend told me about this another uni in australia. ANU. The Australian National University.

@@

Which is not a bad uni really, but i don't hear much from it somehow. Tell me more about it if you know pls.
Entry requirements slightly lower if compared to melb u.
and pretty 'achievable' too!

~_~

As I type now, I am resting my hands on several books which is pushing my keyboard towards the monitor. O.o
I just want to say that I still have alot of work.
T_T

On an irrelevant note,
I went to the library just now to meet a friend.
As I put my bag down,
this ex-classmate of mine suddenly shouted..

"HEY ALEX!!!"

"oh hi~"

"HEY. WEARING SAME SHIRT FROM YESTERDAY AH?!!!!"

"O.o? NO! shhh why u talking so loud"

"SAME SHIRT LA I REMEMBER ORANGE!"

"NO ITS NOT THE SAME SHIRT! and you are talking very loud! shh"

"I REMEMBER THE COLOR WOR!!! ITS THIS SHIRT"

"No it's not! I wore brownish/green(i dont know which) yesterday! this is orange"

Then I walked off.
-_-

She was speaking on top of her lungs.
For I duno what reason.
T_T
Maybe she just wanted to embarass me for fun.

Or maybe she knew about my state of confusion from the educational aspect and future aspect and just wanted to cheer me up.

Whichever way, it was still embarassing for me when she did that.

-_-"


-alexeO-

No comments: