Sunday, August 13, 2006

Click

Watched Click.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
Very long never seen such a touching story liau!!! :o

I bet ppl who have not watched the movie must be thinking wtf? and giving me the O.o face.
But.. yes.. it's a comedy.
But a very meaningful storyline behind it too.
:'(

---

Also, several Australian Uni Representatives came to my college to brief students who are interested.
Freaking waste of time wei.
I thought I could get a clearer picture of my future but I got more confused at the end of the day instead.

-_-

Everyone who was there brought their parents along to REGISTER for the unis.
And those who choose to enquire actually have stuff they already planned to ask.
NO ONE WAS LIKE ME OVER THERE.

Ppl there are those who already have what they want in mind and just want more info(s) regarding their course of choice or see which university offers the most appropriate degree for them.

However,
for a clueless boy like me,
I just randomly asked some things which I may or may not do just for the sake of not wasting my time.
Sometimes, I just stand behind some people asking questions just so hopefully I may be able to 'accidentally' pick up something I may be interested in.
Which didn't work obviously. :/

So I began searching through a list of courses just maybe I can suddenly spot one I may be interested in.
But almost all was a possibility.
-_-

I can't be going to the representatives and ask,"helo i got no idea wat i want to do pls help me"
Haih.

The reasons for my clueless future:

1)No specific passion

2)Interested in something that has no good job prospects

3)Low entry requirements for a specific course a turnoff

4)Like the course but realistically too tough for me

5)Too big/severe of a choice to make

6)I can't make decisions

7)Want a course which sounds good/has a good reputation

:(

-alexeO-

No comments: