Saturday, August 12, 2006

APIIT Inter College Cyber Games Day 2

So we got home after Day 1, exhausted but freaking happy.
We decided not to train hard that night to ease our mind and relax our body. We planned for one game but in the end we had none.

I crawled to my bed at 8pm and slept till the next morning.
Somehow, the nervousness was all gone.
:D

This time however, instead of taking the trains, I drove there bringing 2 of my teammates along.
Lalala.

When we arrived, we checked the boards and was feeling damn proud cause we were among the 8 out of 25(?) who went through!
Bwahahaha.

People must be fearing us. ><
There were 3 Taylor teams initially but one didn't make it through.

Our first match was against a team from MMU.
And we were the first to play too!
:o

We also lost the coin toss for that game.
Which make us didn't get our prefered side.
And.

We.
Didn't.
Win.
That match.

:(

Dem sad lah. Cause if we had won that match, we would be playing in the semis already. Which is damn comfortable cause we know even if we had lost in the semis we would be able to play for 3rd/4th placing. But we didn't.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The....matchups.

Haih.
The MMU team which had beaten us went all the way into the finals, meeting the other Taylor's team.
The Taylors team won that match.

So went there all the way to play a match and go home it's pretty disappointing.
But I guess we can also be super proud that we made it into Day 2.
And the lunch they provided for Day 2 is nicer too~ :D

Quarterfinals. Big semangat booster.

Drove to Kajang after that to chill out at one of my teammate's house.
-___-
Had Kajang satay too which was very.. normal.
I don't get wat's so special.

Oklah. I lost my flow of words again.


-alexeO-

No comments: