Thursday, September 01, 2005

Merdeka, KLIA and me

It has been sadly quite a while since I last captivated my loyal readers with my posts. :(

Anyway, laziness overpowered my will and blah. On Tuesday night, went to Rainforest in Pyramid with Richmond, Praveen and Allen to do our own mini countdown. Arrived there and noticed a stage with some guys singing. Ignored cause too many ppl. After a while, everyone arrived and we started drinking again! Haha. I was telling Praveen how I didn't wanna drink so much that day but what the heck. Since i'm already there.. :D
Started off with a bottle of Carlsberg. Went on to JD + coke then went on to Vodka Lime. Ooo. I'm starting to like this life. ;)
(how do u do the devil smiley. grr)

Then the fireworks erupted at 12am and bam boom bam. I duno what else u can say about fireworks. They are all the same. I don't hate it though. In fact, to a certain extent i think it's freaking attractive. Pulls your eye to it, not letting go. Ah. Went home at 1+am and went to yum cha with my family members at a Mamak near my house. Haha. Wasn't really in the mood to go after the drinks but I was already quite sober that time and since it'll be the last yum cha session with my brother before he leaves to Manchester so i just went. Had a Milo Ice and cooled my whole body.

Speaking about my brother, he left to Manchester this morning! His flight was at 10.30am so I went to KLIA with my school uniform(erk!) and sent him off. Will be studying there for 3 years or something. Btw, KLIA's a pretty cool place. Nice first impression for foreigners. :D Anyway, all the best to my brother!

So, SPM's about 2 months away. This is exactly the period when all 'calon calon peperiksaan' will start cramping each night and working their ass off. Damn. I really hope it would apply to me. I was hoping for it to come naturally but i'm still tapping my feet waiting. Argh. But i'm already starting the feel the 'mood'! Woohoo! Finally a hardworking Alex is coming up. I hope.

Realised some schools finished their syllabus already. In fact one finished it 2 months ago. Er hello? I still got 100 miles to go for Biology and Add Maths to my knowledge is also not completed yet. How come they get to finish so early! Grr.

Bah. Can't wait to get this over with. Then at least i'll have another thing off my shoulders. School's pretty ghey these days and I'll be more than happy to get it done with. ;)

Typed all I need to type.




:D:D:D
-alexeO-

No comments: