Friday, September 16, 2005

Computer

^@#$^@#$^$&$&&*#%^!@$%!@!!!!!

Yes. Using back my own computer now. So can't play WoW at the moment. Dad yesterday or 2 days ago took my computer to be fixed...and it's supposed to be fixed. But NOOO!! Came back. Fixed it. ....then the soundcard error message appeared again. WTF FIXED! STILL NO SOUND!QW#@#%^@#^@^@#^@#
ARGH!WHWYW$Y@$^@#$^@#$

So now using without sound again. And i asked my Dad to upgrade my graphics card too. He did. But wtf? still can't support direct X 9.0c. HOW TO GET THAT FREAKING DIRECT X. TRIED DLOADING BUT STILL FAILED TO WORK!!!! So can't install WoW just yet.

And yes. I was supposed to post pics regarding the 3on3 basketball but i was sooo busy. Doing flyers, designs, forum, etc etc.
I will do it at my free time. Take it as something to look forward to.

For now, let me struggle with my soundless computer. =(



U said something?
-alexeO-

No comments: